Terrible Day FML

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Ok have you ever had one of those days where it's just like "how the fuck could this get any worse?" well I had one today.

Woke up, beautiful morning, went for a run to get some exercise, and I came back pretty exhausted. Right when I get back my friends want to play soccer, so I say eh Im kinda pooped but ok Ill go.

So we play for like 3 hours -.- and I did a bunch of headers on bad parts of my head (unintentionally!) so my head hurt like a mofo and being dehydrated from the run earlier only compounded the migraine that developed.

Ok so I get home, and now Im oficially pooped, and I cant even think bc my head hurts so bad. My mom comes rushing into my room and tells me there is shit going down outside...

A water main broke in my front yard and it was gushing into the foundation of the house, and into the basement. Fuck. If you have ever had a flooded basement Im sure you feel me on how terrible it is.

So I was like fuck!!! I dug a trench with my hands to divert the water away, it kinda worked, but there was so much water. I called non-emergency and was like.... who can shut off the city water? So they sent the fire dept lol.

Fire dept comes, they are like O.O and they shut it off, gushing stops HOORAY!

So emergency status is over. Water is shut off in the house indefinitely -.- I will never take ruunning water for granted again, it sucks not having it.

They tell me I have to dig a hole and find the pipe and then get a plumber, I have a 2'x2' hole, about 2.5' deep, and still havent hit it... wow.

THe reason I mentioned the run and soccer is bc all this time, Ive had the splitting migraine, and I cant even take meds bc there s no water x[ yeah it was unpleasant digging a hole in the mud with that.

To top it off, the wind kicked up and bleww out the screen door so my 4 cats were like WOOT FINALLY FREE and made a brreak -.- I rounded them up but srsly not cool.

So now Im wet-vac'ing the basement, it got about an inch of water. Ill dig the hole again at sunrise.

Such bs, so much went wrong all at once.

So, ever had a shitty day like that? Let's hear about it!

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Wow sean thats sucks major balls. hope you get it all figured out

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
i probably have but i bet i forced myself to forget it and put it deep into my mind o_O

but that really sucks Cpt. im sorry man, there was alot of flooding here too, massive storms. but fortunately our situation wasnt as bad as urs. i hope it goes well

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
cpt, you need to sit down, drink a beer, and smoke some weed ;)

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Wow. I don't know if I've had a day quite that bad in awhile.

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
LMAO Irony

you were dying of thirst, then when you got home, your basement is flooded with the one thing you wanted. XDD