Super Bowl Predictions For 2010-2011 Season

Stream:

R

ReKoGNiiZe

Well right now for the AFC its close between the pats, ravens, steelers, and others but ima go with the Patriots idk they just always find a way to get the job done even though they just lost to the browns. but still with belechick and brady they find a way to win with what the players they have. for the NFC even though they are my favorite the Falcons im going to pick them. i mean they just beat argueable the best team in the NFL, the ravens. there 18-1 at home under matt ryan (14 in a row as of right now). if they can get some wins on the road against good teams then that improves there chances even greater. but if they can get home field advantage then they would be set. you still have good teams like the giants, eagles with vick, packers i guess, maybe vikings can turn it around once they get rice back, saints are 6-3 maybe they can get in, possibly the bucs? Well ya i'd say Patriots Vs. Falcons. Falcons win 24-21 with a game winning field goal by Matt Bryant.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Console: Headset:
if the bears can get a consistant offensive line they would be in this arguement without a doubt, but they dont and idk if they are going to get it together anytime soon.

so for the NFC ima go with the Falcons, because Matt Ryan is a stud!! i disagree with ur AFC choice Con, the Patriots have been making some really bad decisions lately. im going to have to go with the Steelers, there defense is great, and has been. but once they get into a better offensive rhythem its going to be hard to stop them.

i cant say who will win, but id love to see Matt Ryan vs Big Ben (even tho i feel he is overrated) in a superbowl

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
WTF night? Chargers are not gonna get playoffs this year, I can gaurentee u that

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
WTF night? Chargers are not gonna get playoffs this year, I can gaurentee u that
Lol didnt everyone say that last year and the year before?

The AFC is tough because of the number of good teams. The NFC is tough because of the lack of good teams.

Steelers vs the Giants..Pitt gets their 6th or 7th I cant remember.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
as much as i want the Chargers to win it all, i dont see it happening. Falcons vs Steelers

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Steelers wont make the playoffs. I'd put money on it.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Lol didnt everyone say that last year and the year before?

The AFC is tough because of the number of good teams. The NFC is tough because of the lack of good teams.

Steelers vs the Giants..Pitt gets their 6th or 7th I cant remember.
Last year they wernt in third behind the raiders :D

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Lol i forgot to add: Patriots vs Steelers. NFC wins it.

I got excited with the bird fight thing lol

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Id say....

Falcons vs the Eagles for the NFC,

Steelers vs the Pats for the AFC.