Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
[youtube]EG0wadw7nao?vq=hd1080&hd=1&rel=0[/youtube]​

Been working on this for a couple weeks now....but I still don't think I have the audio files quite yet synched up to snake movement.
Is the hd version playing by default?....I'm on my phone so can't tell if I inserted the correct code.

update with red smoke:
[YOUTUBE]MmbabAGwPGU?vq=hd1080&hd=1&rel=0[/YOUTUBE]​

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Looks good. But, it is playing at 360p by default.

Fixed it, playing at 1080 by default now. Was my fault.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
played at 1080p for me..... maybe your pc is shitty ll :D and it looks cool outlaw

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Thanks guys, appreciate it....but for some reason I still detect a slight audio out-a-synch from end of scene 1,snake close up, to scene 2 where it bolts off screen.
I can change the color:
1. the ring inside mouth
2. smoke color
3. Opening background color
4. Snake color

Also the logo inside mouth can be changed obviously along with using a different background below logo at end...only thing that will take the longest is snake path.....not willing to change. Done in photoshop and after FX...not completely original...followed a tut on some piece's.

I'm doing a version with red smoke for comparison...sorta a hobby of mine but I have to keep this noggin' thinking or Alzheimer's might set in.

Wait....wat was I talking about?

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Wow this is really cool. The animations and video production are p good for being your first time? Keep up the good work :SK:

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
i was thinking bout red smoke too, it might look good, and the ring should be a different color or at least make the D brighter because i didnt notice it the first time

Stream:

lMlisery

Banned POS
This would be relevant if people actually went to the DM store, but you're the only one that goes there.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
i was thinking bout red smoke too, it might look good, and the ring should be a different color or at least make the D brighter because i didnt notice it the first time
updated op.....and its DM in the mouth similar to my avatar....replaced with demon.....

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
so u did the animations for shockwave's worm monster...

The 2nd one is dope as fuck! My fave!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
that second one looked BADASS!!! definitely better then the first imo