Skyrim anyone got it ?

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
Console: Headset:
Aside from bf3 this game has been take my time, anyone else got it if so who are you and what you working on ?

:ballin:

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I'm thinking about getting it sometime in the future (still have to play through AC: Revelations and Resident Evil 5). Can you kind of describe what type of game it is? I haven't played oblivion or fallout so I really have no point of reference.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Looks good, but I don't plan on getting it.
And bloody hell I hate that bloody meme it spawned tough.

Stream:

DM Ballin Dog

Captain
I'm thinking about getting it sometime in the future (still have to play through AC: Revelations and Resident Evil 5). Can you kind of describe what type of game it is? I haven't played oblivion or fallout so I really have no point of reference.

Um Kinda hard to discribe, your way back in old time fighting dragons,people and all kinda of other stuff with magic and potions.

Doing all kinds of quests there is so many of them from swinging of one side of the battle to the other ending and starting wars.

well youtube helps here

[youtube]uXZ_IAYoVKY[/youtube]

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Got this game a week ago, having a blast so far.

Not blown away by the graphics of the NPCs or the fighting mechanics (maybe it gets more varied when you level up?) but the environment is amazing and the map so far is fucking massive.

Looking forward to progressing through it.

Ranking up: 2 handed, archery, smithing.

Should I do anything with magic? I just found out I have some flame spell, but idk how to use it. All I do now is shout at ppl.

Messing around with enchantments too. Seemed cool until my gem ran out... now idk how to re-energize the weapon :[

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Got this game a week ago, having a blast so far.

Messing around with enchantments too. Seemed cool until my gem ran out... now idk how to re-energize the weapon :[
FOR CHRISTS SAKE READ THE DIRECTIONS ON SCREEN. RIGHT ON YOUR WEAPON IN THE INVENTORY IT SAYS: "PRESS RB TO RE CHARGE"

Feel like teaching OJ for 30 minutes on how to sell shit.

_o/

Stream:

J

jasonkorrey

No, but I am waiting it's updated version. Because the new updated version is supported with the kinect. That's a very beneficial of the skyrim user. This new version available till the end of the month.