Scarlet Blade DemonGamers Roster and Rules

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
Console: Headset:
-Don't be negative towards other guilds or people. Even if people are being negative towards our guild just let me or the other officers know and we will address the issue. Also be respectful to others and your guild mates.
-If you are offline for more than two weeks without prior knowledge you will be kicked. (does not mean you can't ever join back)
-For Guild Dungeon runs Like SF or BC it will be on class specific roll. if you get a unique for your class you of course get to keep it. however if you have two people of the same class in the party and one person does not need that specific one the other person has priority. If both have it already you can both roll but I would like you to at least sell it to another Member in the guild that may need it before going out and auctioning it off.
-Anything you get in solo runs you keep and can do whatever you want with it. but of course the preferably at least sell it to a guildie if someone needs it.

Now to the long part. Our guild is in an alliance Requiem.
When we go for both world bosses and Argos in Barbiron we have three Dps in the main party that takes Argos from all three guilds. The rolling on gems and other rares are free for rolling on. Lingerie and Uniques are on a system. For the beginning of the cycle both representitives from all three guilds roll on the uniques/lingerie if one guild gets it this time. after whichever representative from the guild gets the unique then the next argos unique/lingerie drops go to the other guild. the lingerie and uniques are on two different cycles as well. Now when it comes to who in the guild gets the unique it will be from who comes to argos and participates more with the guild and alliance.
You have to be in the guild for 2 weeks before you can get uniques from world bosses but does not mean you don't go to the world bosses and help your guild mates. You have to show dedication and I don't want to add people just so they can gear up and leave.
You have to have been in the guild for a week or two before you can ask guild mates for items or gold as well.
These are most of the rules that need to be read and more may be added or edited later on. This is just the baseline rules. If you break most of the rules; You will be kicked and more than likely you will not be able to join back. only reason why anyone can join back is from inactivity.

Current Roster
Master: ShadowSF
Captains: Sil3nt, Epitome
Councils: Whipperlyn
Guards: Cryslash,Allexandraya
Members: DeathWish,Hyzenthay, Lhea, EresseLove, Clairey,

I will be editing when I find time.
We are also on TeamSpeak with the alliance with requiem.
Name:Requiems Scarlet blade venus teamspeak server
Address:106.187.52.58
^^^that is the channel.
We also have a raidcall
DemonGamers RaidCall
ID:6374523

Last edited:
Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
I wish you luck....if all members report in this thread we will green/orange/yellow accordingly.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You no longer play LoL???????? So sad

anyways...

Gl;hf with the new team.

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
Thanks for the support. xD and yea sorry I just stopped playing LoL a since I started playing this game I just now got super serious in this game though so all other games are off to the side now.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Welcome to all the new members...glad to have you here.....and just curious if the new members can post? If not, please let us know via shoutbox, pm, or post visitor message on an admin/mod's profile and we will look into the matter.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
okaaaaayyyy.....made all Scarlet Blade members purple or another color if you all decide on choosing...would like to see everyone post in thread to know you're alive and well...then I'll add DM to username.

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
Unfortunatly the Guild merged into another one I still have some kind of powers but calling it DM is not really something the other guild would agree on so Scarlet Blade roster has died. We would not have gotten far if we did not merge into some guild in game so I made the decision to. It was a fun run but did not work out in the end. you can remove ScarletBlade colors from the forum if needed outlaw or whatever needs to be done. sorry for the inconvenience.