RR and MOHH2 to AWL [Read Inisde]

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Please go to http://www.advancedwarladders.com/forum/index.php and register and account, then go to http://www.advancedwarladders.com/forum/index.php/topic,32453.msg109341.html#msg109341 AND http://www.advancedwarladders.com/forum/index.php/topic,32573.0.htmland vote "YES". If the count reaches 30, the ladder will be created.

Thanks,
AWL M3SSi4H

I realize DM isn't on mohh2 anymore, but there are still 10-15 clans on the game. If you guys wouldn't mind voting on this thread for a fellow DM I'd be very appreciative.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
lol you jacking my idea, but yest guys please vote.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I was on vacation. :/ Sorry for not being here for a while.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
10-15 clans on mohh2? :rofl4:
T2O, WG, KA, iP, MV, xS3Dx, PA, Vo, CBB, iPod all from the top of my head. Nub clans are made daily it seems, and the clans I just listed are only from the top of my head.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
If we get the MOH2 ladder up ill approve the expansion of DM back into that game.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Sweet Gaza. I'm in T2O for that game though, but for all of those whose want to download mohh2 and has ofw, pm me. I'll give you my psn and you can download it for free. Same for mohh1, ftb2 and 3 if you guys want it.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
DM isn't in mohh2. I'm loyal to DM in FTB3 and in FTB2, and in MW2 if they would actually ever consider me a member. I don't see a problem in being in a clan of a game DM isn't in though.

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
Sweet Gaza. I'm in T2O for that game though, but for all of those whose want to download mohh2 and has ofw, pm me. I'll give you my psn and you can download it for free. Same for mohh1, ftb2 and 3 if you guys want it.
can i dl mohh1 and ftb2 of u plz?

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Ah....That might be a problem...
You see, on mw2, my tags DM4L, even though I'm not in the team. =P

The point i'm trying to make is that, your part of DM, no matter what.

Stream:

A

assmuncher penis toucher

Noob it says in the poll its just Syphon Filter and RR

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I like how you and doggy don't trust me when I say that mohh2 would be put up. READ INSIDE THE THREAD AND TRUST THE PERSON WHO IS ACTUALLY ON AWL STAFF.

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
Im gonna vote in a bit you guyz. o yea by the way....NONE OF YA CAN MAKE DM AS A CLAN IN SFLS OR SFDM. cause i got it :) and im not givin it to no one. If I vote on this thing, i wanna join mohh2 and rr. thanks pce

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
rr wont work think about it ight and for moh i dnt no seems like games still up and runing i dnt no if ill try it tho caus i play 3 games already lol adding a 4th well it cud b hard lol