Royal's farewell.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I'll miss you, Roy. It really sucks to know you're leaving... I can't really think of anything else to say.

this clan is going downhill... I don't want to find out what's at the bottom of the hill.
Don't worry Bro, if we all do what we can, we will always be here.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
If I learned anything from this clan.. is that staying loyal is the best quality. Which is why I don't see myself in any other clan. Thanks for the mention Royal. Your post is great and truly shows your presidential qualities. It's been an honor.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Great words man, even for a clan..

thanks for giving me a chance to be on the BO 'team' for a while, because it was more just about chilling and fun when on xbox, so we didnt have to play with randoms.

but ya, hit me up whenever

And great job with DM man, it stayed strong a good 4 years

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I'll miss you, Roy. It really sucks to know you're leaving... I can't really think of anything else to say.

this clan is going downhill... I don't want to find out what's at the bottom of the hill.
"The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming."
Don't worry good sir, good times are ahead. :)

And Roy.... Remember, you'll always be a brother to us. We hope one day you return to your home.

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
Great speech and hope life treats you well. Even though im quite late with the response. You will be missed

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Bloody hell, Senshi? D=
I haven't talked yo you, but I've seen you in threads WAAAY back.