Royal's farewell.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Yep guys if you havnt noticed I have left DM. I know some of you are sad and some are angry for my recent actions. I will not apologize for it because this what I want right now.

I am not saying I don't feel any memories of the long 4 years of my presidency. I like to think that overall I have done a good job at it. Yes I have made mistakes but who doesn't, I'm only human just like each of you. I have made some enemies but in return I have created some truely awesome friendships.

I remember back when I was first playing mohh1 in December 06 (Xmas) and I was having fun shotgunning everybody :)! Plaction talked to me and told me about a clan he created and asked me to be a part of it. Well this is the first clan ive ever been in and I thought yeah that'd be cool. So he introduced me to a couple people like DM morbid DM half DM kinuhr. Yeah bitches he was DM at the very start of the clan. Bet you didnt know that! But yeah I was in DM and I was doing everything I could to make the clan better for plaction. Well around January a there was a big spike in activity where I was just about the only wun playing daily. So that lasted a month and janairy was gone. Morbid and I got back an touch and we just blasted this clan through the ranks! Morbid is and still the most admired recruiter. The peopleho he brought in really shaped the foundation of the clan. And that's when things really started just exploding DM pretty much in a week became the most frienzied clan to mess with. With this brought a surplus oftalented players into the clan. I remember some dude told me hated DM just because I was the wun leading it. Ouch yo :( but then I expanded DM into socom fireteam bravo 2. With the assistance of hipersniper ( that's jesseronomo Aja velatorix ) and lordlader we made a good step into a prominent game as a clan to be reckoned with. With players like undead_corpse69 and the amazing CPttaco we made a huge impact in the game.

But trust me folks it wasn't an easy achievement to be the best handheld gaming clan.we went through a lot of endevores to earn this spot. We went through a lot like when I demoted falcon and demonking for playing in another clan on ftb2. This is pretty much a history lesson. So they raged and falcon left DM and brought other good players with him. That was a big blow. But we managed for a while under multiple commanders. But with the leaders dm caveman and DM Charlesk DM stabilized and we proceeded from there. With the xbox came more popular games such as halo and call of duty. We did very good for a good solid year I'd say.

It wasn't until about 2009 westarted having some detrimental problems in the clan. And it got crazy and I'm sure most of you know the story from there.

I look back at it all and say it's been a good ride. I've enjoyed a lot of it and am glad to see it still be active after 5 years of gaming. A very impressive journey. Well everybody I'm not saying I won't stop by te site and see what's going on and to say whats up.

Peace y'all!
Royal1Wun (former president of DM)

Well with the help of DM Shadow, my brother! We forged the site as a place where we can have a good solid means of communication. It was crazy our activity exploded! We had a good glow of players in our clan.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Well said. This is the utmost respectable royal we all love and want to have around. I wish you would stay and be this way....the person who recognizes peoples achievements. The one who is truly DM4L regardless of what others do or say. The Royal who is around for good and bad, always trying to make DM the very best clan and community for new comers.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Miss ya buddy!! (actually we will prolly just talk on facebook) But none the less... Have a good day NICK (Mutha Fuckin) Smith

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
I will sincerely miss u man. I hope I can still catch u around the site, hopefully something will bring u back to DM, but as for now do wat u gotta do. We will be here and I will be waiting for ur red color to come back (hopefully sooner rarer than later).

They only true president of DM I will ever truly recognize, until later bro

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I will make sure R3 keeps it's smarts, great work on your team and I apologize for any beef between us. Water under the bridge, see you around.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Well, Roy, I wasn't waiting for this to happen. But it did. Farewell, never will forget the hundreds of times when we played on 360 and your ass will argue with pubstars :')
Take care.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
goodbye roy text me if you wanna talk anytime. i always respected you and maybe someday you'll find your way back here.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
this really sucks Roy....when i first joined the site I was like man this guy is a dick Lol, but now that we played R3 and stuff and got to game together, i found out you're a pretty cool guy. without you and your bro we woudnt be here and I thank you guyz for that. We'll understand if you wanna take a break/vacation from here. Take care

ps. sorry about R3 I'm no leader like you plus you got the names of all the recruits Lol and I need a break from gaming, not because i want to but because i have to.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I'll miss you Roy, it's been a honor to get to know the guy who made DM possible!
If this is what you want, I'll respect that. I just wish I got to know you more.
But please visit often, it won't be the same without you!
Good luck with life Bro ( I hope it's okay I say that. =) ).

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
I never saw this coming but I thank you Roy for the things you made to keep DM strong
I'll miss ya
Good luck in life and I wish you all the best

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Nick,

Regardless of your hate and your rage, whether you like it or not, you were a brother to me, and I loved you like one.

I learned many things from you, from FTB2 and WaW on 360.

You helped create what I am today, although you have changed, I will always be thankful for what you taught me, and as you take your leave, the skills you have taught me...

I will use and continue to use to lead this clan now and into the bright future.

Farewell.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Sad to see you go, Roy. :[

I remember when I was recruited here, I had the most severe case of Mr. Big Dick syndrome (diagnosed by Dr. Hova). I was around for a few months, got to know ppl, felt pretty well established. I guess you were on some hiatus att his point (summer 07). One day, a wild royaal1wun appeared in the sb and we had a confrontation bc I didnt know who you were and you didnt know who I was lmao. After getting past our differences and getting to know each other, I feel like we got along well for the rest of our time here, and I had a blast playing with you on mohh and xbl.

You will be missed.

PS - Its cool to see that cpttaco was a badass on socom, he was one of the most dependable ppl on the mohh squad and I always felt confident when he was playing for us.

PPS - Wicked said he loves dudes LOL

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Man, it really hurts to see you go. I don't know what else to say.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
I'll miss you, Roy. It really sucks to know you're leaving... I can't really think of anything else to say.

this clan is going downhill... I don't want to find out what's at the bottom of the hill.