Resistance Vita Team?

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I'll make a list of whoever is interested in forming part of our future Vita team. No one is leader (for the retards on this site that always suck me saying "who made you leader"), but it'll be nice to get a collection of people so that we have a variety of peoole to choose from. This will be useful as when the game comes out, the people that have the most skill can stay, and the others that aren't as good can leave. Basically, we better try out all the people interested. So far, the people wanting in are:

DM Poisoned
DM Ace of SPADES
DM DeadlyCobraX
DM Toonami
DM RPN951
DM MysterySock
DM MarineKills
DM g-ace-k (never turned blue so still technically DM lol)
DM Mentalist
Keylo415 (PSN friend)
Mobfather187 (PSN friend)
JoeCautious (PSN friend)
SAMURIZONE (PSN friend)
IVIaster220 (PSN friend)
KyMag1c (PSN friend)
Reliinquishh (PSN friend)
Spiral_Nemesis (PSN friend)
Freshykid (PSN friend)
iOwnag (PSN friend)
Zarxey (PSN friend)

The team will probably be composed of 4-12 players. Keep a small group to keep the skill level above average. I'll update you guys with more people who may be interested, and I'll tell these people to register on here.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
ace is getting a vita?

and master220 isn't that the annoying kid from ftb3 lol

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
ace is getting a vita?

and master220 isn't that the annoying kid from ftb3 lol
Ace HAS a Vita.
And nah, I thought he was that annoying kid, but he was from that clan, something Heroes. But I remember me and him were chill as fuck and would play a lot together.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
[youtube]VITBqJhgiXA[/youtube]

New Story trailer mentlegen.

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
I already pre ordered it. I hope this goes as good as RR did. I hope they kept the chat,fixed the shooting around walls, and have more maps and gametypes then RR did.

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
I already pre ordered it. I hope this goes as good as RR did. I hope they kept the chat,fixed the shooting around walls, and have more maps and gametypes then RR did.
I hope they keep the text chat lobby rooms, thats what i want the most so i can talk trash to the loosers. Lol and the clan options to put a clan tag, clan lobby, clan patch, etc just like rr

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
that chat lobby was gay as fuck. Especially with those fag ass kids that faked being girls to get attention from all the little wetsock warriors. That was prolly the think i hated the most about RR. Wasn't that many games going arround because everyone was dicking around in the chat box

back to topic: The graphics look amazing, i just hope the vita can handle all of it and it won't do shit like heat up and then have fps lag

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
that chat lobby was gay as fuck. Especially with those fag ass kids that faked being girls to get attention from all the little wetsock warriors. That was prolly the think i hated the most about RR. Wasn't that many games going arround because everyone was dicking around in the chat box

back to topic: The graphics look amazing, i just hope the vita can handle all of it and it won't do shit like heat up and then have fps lag
Yea seriously. I hope it's like FTB3 and you're able to make matches, and chat lobbies are only available in the game lobby. Plus, an extended profile viewer showing your clan stats, and shit like that.

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
Yea a clan record just like the ftb3 clan leaderboards. N the vita works great no lag at all when it comes to online, but boring because theres not alot of games out there yet. Im waitin for mortal kombat

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Yea, like Ese said, there really isn't a variety of fun games to play on the Vita. That's why I say that you get the Vita when Resistance or Call of Dury comes out.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
i really wanted to get a vita, but the damn thing costs FAR too much. If I ever get it, count me in.

It would be GREAT if they could allow cross-platform gaming between PS3 and PS Vita, or PSP and Vita. So that I can get R:BS on PS3/ PSP and still play with you guys.

-sigh-

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
i really wanted to get a vita, but the damn thing costs FAR too much. If I ever get it, count me in.
THANK YOU. I hundred percent agree with this statement. I would've spent more on the Vita then my PS3. Don't put me on the list, because I won't get it til' November or something.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
When I do get a Vita, I will eventually pick this game up. Hoping for a price drop sometime this summer.