U3 Expert

Founding Member
May 13, 2010
does anyone still play RR? just a question i cant find out cuz my psp broke

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike

Founding Member
Jul 13, 2009

LMFAO THIS WAS A GOOD LAUGH. I'll find my PSP and buy a new copy of the game and play on Vita.

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx

Nov 4, 2008
let me know if you guys actually find your psps. and please specify if you are signing up for singles, doubles, or both

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician

Jul 21, 2009
Amen to you tor! I have been playin cod bo zombies on xbox for along time now. And you might be the one to get me off of it. I need some competition, challenge, FUN. I wana join u n the others on ps3 cod bo and RR just like the old days. But im gona have to buy a new psp3000 cause i traded mines and all my Psp games. Hopefully i can still find psps that are still worth 100$ im not spendin no more then 150$. Text me if anythin bro pce

DM ToRNaDo412

Nov 4, 2008
Amen to you tor! I have been playin cod bo zombies on xbox for along time now. And you might be the one to get me off of it. I need some competition, challenge, FUN. I wana join u n the others on ps3 cod bo and RR just like the old days. But im gona have to buy a new psp3000 cause i traded mines and all my Psp games. Hopefully i can still find psps that are still worth 100$ im not spendin no more then 150$. Text me if anythin bro pce
exactly bro i miss the good times haha. let me know if you get the new psp although i'd be surprised if you get one by sunday lol. although our rr signup sheet is looking a little weak right now =/

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Jan 9, 2010
LMFAO THIS WAS A GOOD LAUGH. I'll find my PSP and buy a new copy of the game and play on Vita.
I checked on da psn store and found out this isn't possible and my psp broke
*commits suicide*

DM ToRNaDo412

Nov 4, 2008
lack of commitments to the RR one i may simply not offer this one this month. deadline is tonight so we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Do you express bouts of rage during your Call of Duty sessions? Do you also wish misgivings upon our fellow competitiors? We're here to help by providing that channel to vent your frustrations with the rest of us.

User Menu

Quick Navigation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyperion CMDR
Forgot your password?