Founding Member
Console: Headset:
does anyone still play RR? just a question i cant find out cuz my psp broke

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
LMFAO THIS WAS A GOOD LAUGH. I'll find my PSP and buy a new copy of the game and play on Vita.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
let me know if you guys actually find your psps. and please specify if you are signing up for singles, doubles, or both

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
Amen to you tor! I have been playin cod bo zombies on xbox for along time now. And you might be the one to get me off of it. I need some competition, challenge, FUN. I wana join u n the others on ps3 cod bo and RR just like the old days. But im gona have to buy a new psp3000 cause i traded mines and all my Psp games. Hopefully i can still find psps that are still worth 100$ im not spendin no more then 150$. Text me if anythin bro pce

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

Amen to you tor! I have been playin cod bo zombies on xbox for along time now. And you might be the one to get me off of it. I need some competition, challenge, FUN. I wana join u n the others on ps3 cod bo and RR just like the old days. But im gona have to buy a new psp3000 cause i traded mines and all my Psp games. Hopefully i can still find psps that are still worth 100$ im not spendin no more then 150$. Text me if anythin bro pce
exactly bro i miss the good times haha. let me know if you get the new psp although i'd be surprised if you get one by sunday lol. although our rr signup sheet is looking a little weak right now =/

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
LMFAO THIS WAS A GOOD LAUGH. I'll find my PSP and buy a new copy of the game and play on Vita.
I checked on da psn store and found out this isn't possible and my psp broke
*commits suicide*

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

lack of commitments to the RR one i may simply not offer this one this month. deadline is tonight so we will see.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
im not gonna make it this week but next month ill be there

Status
Not open for further replies.