Regarding Assassinno with everything

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
Bro, Since I gave you leadership of the DM FTB3 Team you and I have worked our asses off for results.You have put this team over basic needs in your real life. You(Assassinno) have put the FTB3 first. You have skipped school, Work, disregarded meeting up with your freinds just to work on the team, to scrimmage with the team, to war with the team. NO one in hell can ever tell me you haven`t shown great leadership. And what you have shown me since you were given the opportunity ot be a DM commander again. The DM to you is much more than just a gaming clan. That you put this clan before life as a whole. As for them MV punks calling you out for hacking. Fuck them. As for pin3, fuck that kid too. and anyone that comes to me and says your hacking, i will back you up 100 percent bro. You never put aside your task as leader, and i dearly respect you for that! I honour you. Even though your own family. The DM family comes to you accusing you of hacking, you never quit, or turn on us as a whole. I have talked to alot of Great DM members regarding you staying DM. As for most of them honourable members, you don`t deserve to be here. You should be cut, for the accusations. Bro, i know you have CFW. WHO GIVES A FUCK BRO, admit it, alot of fucking people that play PSP have cfw, who gives a fuck. just admit it!. thats all were asking from you bro. as for hacking in games, NO you havent. I have played with you, warred with you, i have seen you go 4-8 some wars then go 15-9. You don`t hack. I put my word on the line for you,I believe you don`t hack. As for people, that going to come diss you bro. let me know there be outta here so quick. As for MV, don`t let them get to you, They are nothing to what we can produce together as a Team. Right FTB3 TEAM:). As for pin3 half of you probably don`t know the reason why assassino was the only one extreamly pressured for hackings. As myself and brutal were aware of. Pin3 had another account in our ftb3 team and on our site, we was on our team GREENED UP ON OUR SITE. When brutal found this out he was kicked from the team is going to be turned blue on the site.WjZecKoNed This fucking guy. When brutal realized that he was pin3 he immedatily kicked him out and gave him a piece of his mind.This happened the night before the war with MV. THAT IS a main reason why he was called i believe. Assassino loves DM, he is truly DM for life. So Fuck you, if you don`t like him or trust him, I trust him. He is a great leader.

He has earned my respect.
And has earned his place as a DM Commander, he will truly keep his postion, but please my bro, don`t ever think of hacking in this clan. Any thing of the sort, even though i know you won`t, Because if i personally see you i will deal with you so harshly your, never want to show your face here again. literally you won`t be able to.
Show us if you got any problems brutal, continue your job to the upmost!.
Enjoy your day bro.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Oops, my bad. Thank you for correcting me.

Where did Royal cut him? All I say him say was that, /if/ he is hacking, he /should/ be cut.

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
Well i really dont know what to say to be honest. This isnt what i thought would be said when i clicked on this thread. As for the pin3 situation, thats what i tried to explain from the beginning but no one would ever hear me out. As for hacking in a war, never. Hacking in the 1v1 with tor that seems like it was forever ago, never. If i could hack pin3s psn acc, i probably would if i knew how aint gonna lie XD jk. No i dont have nitePR, honestly wouldnt know how to use it if i did. I do have an emulator that has all the mario games on it and i have a very good reason for it. My prents are divorced, and me and my dad barely ever speak. Be back when i visited all the time those were the only games he would ever play with me as a kid(he HATES video games) and so it marks a special place for me in my childhood and now im stuck and cant beat the damn thing. And its alot cheaper than paying 60 bucks for a Super Nintendo and the games when i can get them all for free ya know? And i mean honestly, every since RR anyone who knows me knows that i absolutely hate hackers that hack to fuck other ppls shit up aka hacking in games to get ahead becuase they have no skill. I dont need to hack to pwn MV and i mean wtf if i was hacking in the last war do you think we would have lost? There was twice where i was the last one left and i died just like anyone else would have. If i was going to hack then i would have then becuase we wouldnt have lost the war. But, we lost our own map. Like i said before, if you hate i dont pay you no mind. Let the losers worry about losing, and fuck you if you hate me cuz i like mario. Now can we plz get back to business cuz idk about yall but my heads gettin a lil cold without that crown on it.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
LOL, I remember playing MGSPO when it released. They called me a hacker cuz i had cfw on my old psp. LOL

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
my bad. thought you said if he was hacking since he was i just assumed

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
yo mario is wats up brutal thts a n OG game if u never played super mario world ur a faggot im sorry but ur a faggot casue its the shit lmao jk but seriouslly brutall we can war friday i gto no school