read DM RR players

Stream:

D

DM zackcrazy10

When i first joined DM th main reaon is becous i thought theyd never quite disband or leave the game i was playing (RR) first gaza quite then it was rico then now its tom,so were left w/o a leader no one on RR is fit to lead and basicly DM not on RR anymore so i joined another clan for about an hour and it was called double clanning when DM wasent even on the game so thats basicly the reasonsi "double clanned",im not playing RR anymore i broke the disk ,and im probably going to get cutt

Stream:

DM Chester

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
lol i was gonna give away my disc but then i thought about it and decided not to do it ...
but yea man you shouldn't have broke ya disc -_-,but you could try out for DM on ftb3 tho,if you haven't broken that one as well yet

Stream:

D

DM zackcrazy10

lol i was gonna give away my disc but then i thought about it and decided not to do it ...
but yea man you shouldn't have broke ya disc -_-,but you could try out for DM on ftb3 tho,if you haven't broken that one as well yet

u can go ahead and tell every1 i quite RR

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i understand how u feel zack but yeah RR is nothing now In My Opinion, theres no competition and itz full of chatting and cybersex nubs lol no joke but i hope u can still find a way to play for DM you seem like a cool guy that I'll appreciate wud stay and rep DM.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I would say tryout for the FTB3 team. That's where it's at. :D

I apologize for not being on at 9AM yesterday morning. I found out last-minute that I had to work.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
i understand how u feel zack but yeah RR is nothing now In My Opinion, theres no competition and itz full of chatting and cybersex nubs lol no joke but i hope u can still find a way to play for DM you seem like a cool guy that I'll appreciate wud stay and rep DM.
LMAOOO CYBERSEX!!

Stream:

D

DM zackcrazy10

if you want i will by RR this weekend again but only if you want me 2