Rate the last 5 movies you have seen

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
LMFAO MM xD

Cannibal! The Musical: Effing hilarious movie. Made by (and starring) the creators of South Park. I was rolling the whole time. Check it out free on hulu. 10/10

Notorious:pretty good. I learned a lot about all the crap surrounding his death and ppl he hung out with (Puff Daddy, Lil Kim, etc). 7/10

The Pacific: Like MM said, I know its a show but DAYUM it poonzord. 10/10 can't wait for Sunday

Hurt Locker: I liked it and all but I wasn't blown away (lol). I was really surprised it got best director and best pic. 8/10

Zombieland: So damn funny, but felt really unfocused and scattered all around. Since I laughed so hard at "Little help?... we're buildin a fort" I'll go 9/10

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Orphan: So my sis suggested I watch this movie, I really didn't know anything bout it going in, and I think that really added to how much I liked it. This movie was really suspenseful and doesn't really obey the rules that normal thrillers seem to follow. My heart was actually pounding hard during a few parts, and I was actually yelling "bitch dont go in there!!!!!" I would recommend watching this movie, its pretty intense. 9/10

MacGruber: I saw a promotional screening a few weeks ago. This shit was so funny. See it when it comes oout on the 21st... or just find your own way of watching it ;)

Havent seen a lot of movies lately, Ill report back when I see more

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
The problem is...I can't remember the last 5 movies I saw. And for sure, none of them were new.

I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry - Overrated. I'm not a huge fan of Adam Sandler, but I love Kevin James, and this movie didn't do much for either of them. It starts out funny, but by the end you're just sick of hearing about gay people.
Don't get me wrong, it has it's moments. But overall? Not that great. Definitely not what I expected.

A Walk To Remember - Uhm...I don't know why I was watching this. It was New Years, and my girl wanted to watch it. So, whatever. aha.
It was aight. The plotline seemed to go in random directions at times, and it was a fairly sad story...but kinda cliche. I could've predicted the whole thing before the movie started.

Employee Of The Month - I might be the last person in the world to see this. Hilarious. I don't think I stopped laughing for an entire span of 5 minutes the whole time. And it has Jessica Simpson in it. That should be enough to make you watch it.

I was going to list The Invention Of Lying, but I'll just second CharlesK's statement.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Death at a Funeral - hilarious dude trust me lol if udk what it is its a black family where they find out their dad was gay and shit its sooo funny lol

only movie ive seen in like a month lol

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
The Crazies - I loved this movie! Im a big fan of the "omfg shit is going down, lets try to survive this mf" genre. I really like the plot, the characters, and the creepiness/scares. I recommend it all the way 10/10

9 - I really liked the visuals and the action, and the story was cool. The way they try to end it was kinda meh and I wanted to know more about some of the minor characters. 7/10

Shaolin Soccer
- Awesome. It is slow at times, but it makes up for it with the action sequences. Its also hilarious. I would recommend it. 9/10

Shutter Island - I liked this one too. Kind of a wtf mate ending, but good nonetheless. Also one of the coolest scenes ever if you hate nazis. 9/10

hoping to see Inception soon

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Formosa Betrayed: little story about Formosa which is Taiwan and how their government killed this professor who was telling their history to the world and how this fbi agent uncovered it and they were tryin to stop him. interesting i give it a 6/10

Repo Men: kinda fucked up story how in our future this company sells organs and wen ppl dont pay the outrageous prices they fuckin take em down and rip that shit out. then the dude takes em down (SPOILER ALERT) XD i liked it 8/10

The Bannen Way: story bout this gangster who was torn between his uncle who is a mob lord and his dad who's a detective lol. hot sex scenes xD 7/10

Caught in the Crossfire: movie with 50 cent bout a strange string of murders. dont wanna spoil the plot it was really good if ur an action fan ( i am) 8/10

Sister's Keeper: its about a hitman who is sposed to kill this chick as his last job but she thinks he's her long lost brother lol so he cant bring himself to do it and blah blah he takes down the hitmen and they live happily ever after lol. it was ight 6/10

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Inception - OMG JIZZ JIZZ JIZZ. JIZZY JIZZ JIZZ. I really liked this one. Such an awesome story, amazing chase scenes and incredible effects. GO see it in theaters.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Law Abiding Citizen- 9/10
Cop out 5/10
The Last Airbender -5/10

Stream:

DM Forbington

Founding Member
Get him to the Greek - 9/10 one of the funniest movies i have ever seen
Grown ups - 8/10 fucking hilarious
The Last Airbender - 2/10 complete garbage
The Soloist - 6/10 alright movie
Iron Man 2 - 4/10 also pretty bad

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Inception 10/10- Amazing.Dont go to the washroom or youll be fucked. Its got one hellofa story line.

Wolfman N/A Not even worth a rating it was so bad.

Little Nicky 6/10 Classic Adam Sandler

Home Alone 10/10 Classic!

Sherlock Holmes 4/10 Not an amazing movie but it wasnt terrible. Decent ending fight scene

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Inception 9.5/10

X-Men 3 9.6/10

Shooter 9/10

Invincible 20/10

Grown Up's 8/10

Stream:

WuN-By-WuN

Master Sergeant
Chronicle of an escape- Argentina movie. 9/10
Perfect Getaway- Tricky movie, i like. 8/10
Jennifers Body- It was an alright movie. Kinda made me dislike Megan Fox 7/10
Degrassi- a show but i love it. 10/10
Maradona Hand of God- An ok Movie i geuss. 8.5/10

Yeah i know these movies are pretty old. But these are the recent ones i watched on t.v . xD

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
deep throat 9/10

Bra bustin fuckers 7/10

furious felines 6/10

courtneys pussy cats 8/10

pinapple express 10/10
deep throat sounds like a prono movie lol

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
The Expendables 9/10- Awesome movie! Swartzeneger (spell win) was funny, and the fight scenes were insane

Pirahna- justin bieber/10. Worst movie ever. Even the nudity sucked

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Alice In Wonderland - I really liked the actress who played Alice but the whole thing just seened kinda meh to me. Not bad but not outstanding either. 7/10

Green Zone - Umm, interesting idea for a movie, and makes you think, but it wass boring as balls. 6/10

Talented Mr. Ripley - I thought it would be so much creepier and intense than it was 5/10 for a lot of homo-erotic bs that I wasnt expecting

Kick Ass - So funny, and so bad ass. 10/10