Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
sry dude......u r cool....but not makeing my cuts......and shudnt b makin my fellow DM's:hellno:

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
He could make it for the Enlisted cut. Then we could train him to your specs Morbdy.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
i figured this whole game out by myself,i worked at it without any help,no training,no website for help, no friends cheering me on...i made my own reputation in this game,i worked hard to get where i am and i am proud of tht,dont u think other ppl shud hav to get improv themselves,i mean,Jeff,u made this site and were mos def the biggest help to the things on this site,and we all lik u cuz u helped us with out evn knoing any1 other thn ur bro,but rainmaker did nothing.................the point is shudnt Rainmaker hav to go thru the same hardships and difficulties tht the other DMs had to,wht i had to do,if i dont enforce the specs i set,thn they wud mean nothing and wud allow terrible moh players to just join DM,not tht Rainmaker is terrible cuz he does hav som skillz..........................so....tht is y he shudnt b a DM:hellno:

Stream:

DM Storm

Halo Enlisted
I think DM morbdfrc is a cocksucker. Any a cocky fuck at that. Not saying I can beat u at MOH which You have made me lose total interest in but I would love to see your punk ass in real life.you play a video game and I was actually in the USMC and packed a real gun. You are cocky cause your on a computer but I know for a fact that you would not call me a bitch in person cause I would kick the living shit out of you!!!!!! The attitude here sucks. I got interested in joining the DM because they were good in the game. And it got me intereste.but listening to a bunch of punk ass kids think thier shit dont stink cause of a damn video game is plain stupid. To the people who are actually cool and you know who you are then disregard this. but the rest of you are ignorant pricks and everyone that joins the DM clan will eventually find that out. Jeff it was nice to meet you. bye

Last edited:
Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
ur a fuckin dick u kno? u started maken fun of me....so i retailated.....lol...ur gonna kik my ass in real life....man stfu u think ur some hardcore shit......well ur not and i wud luv to c ur shit in a fight........or a mosh pit at a concert with a rageing death metal band playing....u wud get ur ass kikd in a mosh pit..........u prolly dont evn kno wut a cock is and ur just saying tht cuz u heard som1 else say it

to sum this up........FUCK OFF BITCH

Stream:

DM Storm

Halo Enlisted
I grew up you fuckin asshole in mosh pits!!! you are a fuckin loser. I know where you live you fucking little jew bag. Anytime you say the word i'll fly to you just to see the sorry ass look in your eyes before I kick your ass.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
"i kno where u liv" yea fly out here.....try me .........u little bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.