Quake Live

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
Ight so I tried out the Quake Live from iD wich is an in-browser multiplayer fps and I ihave to say it's pretty fun, especially since it's free. There are a bunch of maps/arenas and if you play it in full screen (alt enter) it looks pretty good graphic wise. Very fun and kind of addicting as when the match is over it goes straight into another one, no waiting room or lobby like CoD, you can exit at anytime though.You register with your email and such and DL there Quake Live Plugin which is only 3.8 MB, the reason for that is the game uses javascript excessively to run and installs pretty quick, you do a quick match against the computer so they can detect your skill level and put you in matches of close to the same skill, pretty much like H3. I recommend you check it out, especially if you're bored, after all it's free, and as my father used to say, "free is for me!"

www.quakelive.com

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
You can play multiplayer against other kids like yourself sitting at home or you can play against the computer/bots and they call that practice. It's mainly an in-browser multiplayer Quake FPS though. It has a lot of communication stuff like friends list and such. I just tried the multiplayer that's it so I don't know about the rest of it, but they said it was gonna be like an FPS meets Myspace meets Meebo or something like that. Cheers and have fun, I highly recommend you try it. :thumbsup:

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I didn't say it was like H3, I said the way it ranks and puts you in matches is like H3. It is Quake, not Halo. And it's worked everytime I tried to play it, Maybe there is a prob with your browser? Or maybe they take it down for a little while for maintenance like TW. I thought it was kinda fun other than I get slaughtered.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
lol yea i just have a mac so i gotta w8
and ok i get ya abt the h3 thing...i hope its not like unreal 08 cuz..its too fucking fast paced.......

Stream:

DM Quake

COD5 SRG / MOHH2 SRG
Founding Member
HMm i will try it but remember !Quaker OaTz > Quake Live!

Stream:

DM Quake

COD5 SRG / MOHH2 SRG
Founding Member
HMm i will try it but remember !Quaker OaTz > Quake Live!