PSP For Sale

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
Console: Headset:
https://accounts.craigslist.org/post/shwpst?pii=2136648897&db=lv

Yeah I've been trying to sell my PSP 3000 for like a week now on Craigslist. I never play it so I thought, I'ma try to get some money for it. I'm willing to adjust prices too, tell me if you're interested. It's in great condition since I never use the thing so it's just like a brand new PSP. I may be able to sell some of the things in the bundle individually as well so just ask me about whatever you're interested in.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
ill buy it for 25 dollars , real shit if ur bout it?

Stream:

I

iP AlwayZ

If its hacked give it to your fellow clanmates in DM FTB3 team, or MV. Maybe that will boost their AWL record to positive.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
okay 50 than,? highest im going pm me if you change ur mind

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
How about my psp 1k for it? Cracked screen and everything, it's an OG

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
If its hacked give it to your fellow clanmates in DM FTB3 team, or MV. Maybe that will boost their AWL record to positive.
Ours was always any better so stfu.

Oh and anyway

1v1 360?

Ill sweeten the deal. Ill play with my TV off and record it.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
Toon a fool 4 that . doggy w.e ur bitch names is soon as i get another psp i challenge ur clan by myself

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
lmao doggy talks bout AWL like its actualy something, its a pice of shit wanna be gamebattles site...

Stream:

MV AdidaS

1st Lieutenant
That's funny because I've never had a hacked psp in my life, and I owned yours and pines nitepr all day. And don't say you didn't hack LOL!

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
just wonderig is it good conditions like little scratches and works fine?

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Lol, Doggy. Kindly get a psp,360,wii,ps3,nintendo gameboy,nintendo 64 and a gamecube with the AWL skin around it then a T-shirt of AWL cause your one AWL FANBOY.Your a die hard AWL fanboy. All you talk about is awl. Can you say something about GB? I guess not. Grow some balls and get a dick dude. Go face toon. Your always hiding from toon when he asks. No balls for sure?