Ps3 mw2 Tourney?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
Ok I figured I'd start a ps3 version of the 2 vs2 tourney. It will also be ctf but all maps will be drawn out of a hat by me and placed in sections of the tournement. It's 1 game elimination with GB rules. I will host all games xcept ones I'm in to provide nutral hosting.

I WANT ALL PS3 MEMBERS TO PARTICIPATE SO PLEASE POST UR PARTNERS NAME( has to be some1 registered on site if possible), team name, and clan tag.

Stream:

DM BrOnX

The Senior Elite
well 1st i needa try out then i would like to be in this tournement?

Stream:

-=[T4NK]=-

Master Sergeant
cool what day would this be on? i want to play but i don't have a partner either.

Stream:

-=[T4NK]=-

Master Sergeant
sure we can be partners whats ur psn? mine is VII-Tank-VII. i think u know me though, i played mohh2 for a long time do u know who HDG Tank is? thats me

Stream:

DM BrOnX

The Senior Elite
hhhaaaa yeah whats up! nd sure i'll add u but if u have a chance add me 1st AiL-EyEz-oN-ME nd we'll talk bout our team name and stuff

Stream:

-=[T4NK]=-

Master Sergeant
barely any ppl play anymore but this is the current roster for T2O bowz doest play anymore though his name is just on there since he founded T2O

T2O Leader: :
T2O zKLoRiiK [Bowz]

Captains: Can challenge, cut and anything else
T2O4L Mad xX/KiT KaT [Mad]

Commanders: 4 MAX Can challenge and Cut (has to be approved by captain)
oO 2aM Oo
T2O4L xDeVx [Dev]
T2O WoNKaB4R/imf4ke [shy naab]

Generals: No powers
T2O J4Vy1 [javy]
T2O MeGaDetH [sand]
T2O iSLiCKzZ
T2OxBLAKSHOT [troy]
T2O4L F4LLEN [Legend]
lieutenants: No powers
QueenMundy [mundy]
T2O TuRtLe x [turt]
T2O ZLATAN [France]

Privates: No powers]
T2O LiVEWiRE
T2O KeBaB [alex]

Inactive:
T2O ZH4RGR [ugly GK ]
T2O DeMoNiiZ

20/25

Roster Updates:
Pipe retired
Tank retired

Stream:

DM BrOnX

The Senior Elite
wow i really have no clue who any of them are.. my time was wen DM owned and i was CKM and when GF and AA0 had a rivalry.. hmm.. good times

Stream:

-=[T4NK]=-

Master Sergeant
there all ppl who played this game forever and changed there names a billion times so it's hard to tell who they are. the only people you would probably know on this list is T2O Mad, T2O Javy1, and T2O Bowser.