Ps3 GB team?

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Is there going to be a team besides hunters that ps3 people can be on?

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I thought there was one already? And that Hunter was on it but it wasn't the main one? Or was that just league play?

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
I wouldn't mind having a PS3 team besides hunter. Who's up for iyt? the bad thing is that I only play on weekends haha

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
why wouldnt you just join hunts team. Two teams is what fucks it up all the time.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Because hunt is too MLG to play with anybody.
That's a lie. I do league play with DM players and I'd be completely willing to make a GB team that everyone can participate in. But it isn't my job to show that initative. Please don't make me out as a jerk with a superiority issue. That clearly isn't the case.

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
That's a lie. I do league play with DM players and I'd be completely willing to make a GB team that everyone can participate in. But it isn't my job to show that initative. Please don't make me out as a jerk with a superiority issue. That clearly isn't the case.
How many times have I tried to play league with you and you ignore me? You don't play with DM at all. Don't act like you do. You ignore everyone.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Just make one mystery. I will join and I'm sure you can find others that will join. And I know bowz has a team also, ask him he might let you join his, but if not make one even if its just for fun.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
How many times have I tried to play league with you and you ignore me? You don't play with DM at all. Don't act like you do. You ignore everyone.
^ Mystery when are we getting married?

and vik is right lmao ps3 = bks.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I think your referencing the whole one time you asked me to do league play with you while I was in the middle of a GB. The people who I GB with represent DM, and as far as I'm concerned is just as much of a member as you are. Consider the fact that I have to run matches with them on a nightly basis and take care of everything outside of gaming. Don't you think it is unfair of you to expect me to be there to play league play with you whenever it is a good time for you. If you want to do league play with ME, then either get on more or talk to me to see which times would be best. Keep in mind that I'm not the only person you can go to. As 951 just mentioned, you can very easily reach out to other players and go that route. You aren't a child. Don't make me do everything for you.

Stream:

DM MysterySock

A7X foREVer
Founding Member
Hunter shut up. I asked you while you were in at the main menu. So your saying EVERY single time I asked to play you've been in a GB? No. Your dumb. I didn't say I wanted to play with
You. I simply asked if there was a team that we could actually play on. Your team are as much as a DM member as me or anyone else? Where are they?

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Hunter shut up. I asked you while you were in at the main menu. So your saying EVERY single time I asked to play you've been in a GB? No. Your dumb. I didn't say I wanted to play with
You. I simply asked if there was a team that we could actually play on. Your team are as much as a DM member as me or anyone else? Where are they?
I went through the trouble of going through all of my messages since Nov 13th. You have sent me a total of 2 messages (both regarding league play), and both times I was in a GB. /case closed.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
And I have listed my rosters on a few different threads now. You should actually read my posts regarding the PS3 Black Ops section if you're going to through wild claims around like this.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
All right guys cool it down. All this argument is based off of is zero proof. Calm down, it's a competitive game ladder.

That being said (Not taking sides) you both have points but your arguments are easy problems to solve.

Hunt: He has a point, I met Reckn once, tbh those names are just names, they have zero weight until they start getting active in our little forum/community

Mystery: Reach out bro, your old enough to know that people magically don't read your mind. If you want it enough, then show it.