PS3 Game Nights

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
With the success of the tournaments the admin team has another idea to get some activity moving within the clan: game nights!

Game nights means DM getting together to play games other than call of duty and battlefield and fucking shit up.

Reply with interest and games you'd like to play! I have a lot and would be interested in:

Uncharted 2 or 3
RDR
Socom 4
Resistance 3
Killzone 3
Homefront

Can also play online co-op I have lots of those too!

So hopefully some of you noobs want to play with me lol. I know marine wants to play uncharted 3.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
If only we had this two years ago.... Nobody plays UC2 anymore. It would be fun to play, but man, it's gonna be hard to find a match.

My brother plays BF3, but BF is not a really social game. We can try to get some squad shit done, but done get all butthurt if I or him doesn't join ur game.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I'll be down for this.
(WARNING): My WiFi will disconnect me at anytime

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
hellz yea im down for u3 im tired of call of duty games they aint fun so yea

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

sounds like a lot of people are down for some uncharted 3. how about resistance 3 raiden don't you have that game?

and kinger i'd play battlefield if i had it lol.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
sounds like a lot of people are down for some uncharted 3. how about resistance 3 raiden don't you have that game?

I don't have UC3 or Resistance 3. I already bought black ops for this clan, I'm not gonna buy more.

Alright tor, I'll just party up with Draco and LL.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict

yea i still got R3, stopped playing it, i was ruining the fun for the resistance 3 players for being too good. I also got BF3 and U3

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
I don't have UC3 or Resistance 3. I already bought black ops for this clan, I'm not gonna buy more.

Alright tor, I'll just party up with Draco and LL.
you go to like a school that costs lots of money i believe and cant buy one more game?me gusta

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
you go to like a school that costs lots of money i believe and cant buy one more game?me gusta
It's only the 16th most expensive prep school in the nation... I don't have money, my moms unemployed, my dads a paint store manger and my stepmom is a teacher.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
If only we had this two years ago.... Nobody plays UC2 anymore. It would be fun to play, but man, it's gonna be hard to find a match.

My brother plays BF3, but BF is not a really social game. We can try to get some squad shit done, but done get all butthurt if I or him doesn't join ur game.
Bf3 is so fucking huge..

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

looks like uncharted 3 is the choice. any special day that anyone particularly wants to play?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

looks like i'll be playin a lot of uncharted since the new patch comes out. marine let's do this :D