Post your Gamer Tag Here

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
Since we got lots of ppl here getting or just got halo 3, that it would be a good idea to have a central location for listing gamertags so we can add them to our friends list on xbox live or see how their stats are coming along via bungie.net ppl finder:

My gamertag:
DM Shadow7

NOTE: Only post here if you are posting your gamer tag.

Stream:

M

MustEnjoyPie

Hey, Gamertags MustEnjoyPie
Uhm..
I'm not much of a video game person, but I'm inlove with Halo 3 and constantly play it.
So..
Thats about it, haha thanks.
oh and I also play Gears...
=P

Stream:

P

Panic co03

Panic co03(the numbers zero and three)
add me to ur friend list....

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
gamertag is screamin DMON

Tried screamin D3M0N but was taken. So was screamin Demon......so I shortened it.

Had the 360 before joining DM so have yet to make a DM account...I really need to now...since Halo3 doesn't support clans....thinkin' about changing or maybe creating a new personna just for halo3.

hey Pie you play Gears....you beat insane yet?

Stream:

H

HIGH Rollin257

Gamertag is HIGH Rollin257 lol send me some request deff interested in joining a new good clan

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
XxSc0rPi0nxX13 < they arent o's they are Zero's. remember that if you want to add me.

Stream:

DM Rock

Sergeant Major
R0ck an R0ll

I enjoy sticking people with spike grenades in highgrouds or sniping people in the pit or geting killianaires with the shoty in snowbound.. and long walks on the beach of last resort.

the O's are zeros btw.

Stream:

G

Geonosis

nu geonosis

looking for a good clan if anyones willing to give me a try out?

Stream:

G

Geonosis

i'm out till sunday but i can pop on now for a quick match

Stream:

D

DM sleepyhead666

gamerrrrrrrrrrrrr tag

gamer tag is sleepyhead666

i only play halo 3 online because thats all im good at. add me and ... we can do some matchs if your up for it ;)