One of the saddest days of my life, 10/24/10

Stream:

C

Coolking101

10/24/2010

Last night one of the pastors from my church was shot and killed. He was like a brother to me and by far one of the greatest servants to Christ I have ever seen. I had the honor of being one of the last to talk to this great person last night in a chat on Facebook minutes before his death. After, he went grocery shopping and came home and when emptying his vehicle someone came up and shot him. He was able to call the cops and give police a description of what the guy looked like and was taken to the hospital where he later died.

I will never forget what we talked about last night and I really am posting this because I know you are all my bros here and I can come to you guys and be honest: I am so so sad. I know God took him because he finished his job here. And although I am mad at God for taking him, I understand. I just will miss my bro a lot.

Heres a clip about what happened: http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/521621/rpd-investigates-post-avenue-homicide/?r=4141160450

Til we meet again in Heaven brother

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Sorry to hear that bro i hope that guy get what he deserves

Stream:

D

DM zackcrazy10

wow that is sad and who da hell who'd kill a pasture of all people i fell sorry for u

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I'm sad to hear that Bro, don't forget we are here for you.
From what I have heard, he was a good man. Paul, may you Rest In Peace.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Sorry to hear that bro i hope that guy get what he deserves
Personally being Christain, I wish that God gives the shooter a blessing. He obviously had something in his life that made him that way. I have to forgive him not only because it says so in the Bible but because now Paul really is in a better place. Its truly unfair that hes not here anymore but God is probably saying you guys had your time with this awesome man, now its my turn. Paul fulfilled his mission for God in one of the greatest legacies I have truly ever seen.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
im so sorry to hear about ur friend bro. he is in a better place now. may he Rest In Peace

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Things like this make you question, I know. Why him? Why now? Where was God in this?
You probably already know Jer. 29:11, but also check out Malachi 3:6. That's become my go-to verse for this kind of thing.

I'm sorry for your loss, bro.
But we know that, in reality, it was Paul who won that night. Not the shooter.

So, congrats to Paul, for making it home before we did.

My hope is that in his death, he will change even more lives than he did in his life.

So, the score is..

Jesus: 1
Death: 0

And that's the way it should be.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Things like this make you question, I know. Why him? Why now? Where was God in this?
You probably already know Jer. 29:11, but also check out Malachi 3:6. That's become my go-to verse for this kind of thing.

I'm sorry for your loss, bro.
But we know that, in reality, it was Paul who won that night. Not the shooter.

So, congrats to Paul, for making it home before we did.

My hope is that in his death, he will change even more lives than he did in his life.

So, the score is..

Jesus: 1
Death: 0

And that's the way it should be.
I couldnt agree with you more. Thank you so much for posting this bro :)

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Wow...Everytime i hear people died...I always remember my Godmother....and my friend on MGSPO that died....I feel sorry for you CK.He's on a better place now, dont worry.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Im sorry about your God Mother and your friend. I wish I could have known them as they seem like rolemodels for so many.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
As I said before CK, you will get through this with God's guidance, everything happens in your life for a reason, from the smallest wind, to the biggest blow similar to this, you'll get through this, but you will be new, you may not know whats new, but something will be new. I give you my wishes to feel better soon brother