Olympics 2012

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
The opening ceremonies just finished up and tomorrow swimming starts. Anyways I will be watching most of thebswimmin stuff and towards the end, the basketball. Also some wrestling and table tennis since my brother wrestles.

Which leads to this: what events are u going to be watching this year/ what are your favorite events to watch. And how the hell is beach volleyball olympic???

Go Team USA.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Volleyball is Olympic because it's played around the world. Baseball is not and therefore it was discontinued to be in the Olympics.

US Basketball is going to crush the competition yet again.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Usain Bolt has been getting beaten by anothe Jamaican lately, I will be interested to see if he can actually dominate at this level.

I am mostly looking forward to watching team USA for women's soccer.

I will hopefully catch some womens volleyball and the newly added womens boxing (FOXY BOXING!)

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
The gymnastics were cool. Phelps was somewhat entertaining this year. Not as magical, but still cool. The #1 sport i actually was watching was men's volleyball, it was really entertaining.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I've been trying to watch different stuff eeach day, trying to see as many events as possible. Field hockey looks like the most uncomfortable sport ever (hunched over all game with those tiny sticks) and handball looks like it takes literally no skill.

A few girls I went to school with are competing in track events this weekend so I'll be watching them!

Also, go US Women's soccer, I hope Alex Morgan's knee is ok after annihilating the NZ keeper's face.

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Love that Murray beat Djokovic. Looking forward to the final of the Men's soccer tournament and also the final of the basketball tournament. Also love watching indoor volleyball, and lets face it, I love watching almost every sport in the Olympics. Also looking forward to the Mens 100m and 200m

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
womens soccer should be intresting, Japan v USA rematch anyone?

looks like federer is gonna win men's tennis.

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
Mexico in soccer are going to the semifinals!!!! Yea boi!!!! Go giovani de los santos!!!!

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I haven't watched any at all to be honest, and I call my self English. XD
I did see a tiny bit of running and long jumping last night though. :p
Anyone know if Bolts ran yet?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I haven't watched any at all to be honest, and I call my self English. XD
I did see a tiny bit of running and long jumping last night though. :p
Anyone know if Bolts ran yet?
When I was younger, never really had much interest in the olympics. I never really grasped the importance and level of competition involved. Now I try to watch as much as possible and appreciate the level of commitment.

Bolt did run in the 100m, won his heat, and advanced to the next round.

One of the girls from CU advanced to the 3000m Steeplechase, so I'm looking forward to that!

I stayed up until 5:00am watching the first hour of the women's marathon because another CU girl was racing. She was leading the whole time that I was watching but I had to go to sleep. Caught the rest of it this morning, and a group of africans pulled away late (WEIRD.) and CU girl finished 11th (still good imo for a race involving over 100).

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Sick first goal by Japan and second goal by the Mexicans against Japan. The 200m final should be good because Bolt will have much more competition than in the 100m

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
at that price its a hustle. no way it should cost that much.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
^^^ yeah. "Out of stock" Jesus. Ppl have some dough.

McKayla Maroney is not impressed is probably the funniest thing I've seen in the olympics.