Old DM IRISH

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
Console: Headset:
Hey guys, I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I was DM IRISH back in the good old Medal of Honor days. I don't think I've been on this website in two maybe three years maybe even more not sure. I'm not much of a gamer anymore, but today I thought about all my good days with DM, especially in the good old DM vs R4W rivalry days. Can't remember what kind of terms I left DM on, but I'm glad to see you guys still up and running. Just wanted to say hi to any of you old guys (if anyone remembers me) and see what everyone's up to.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Welcome back to the site IRISH. I was DM WiCk3D or LtSlyHeroMI6.

Stay awhile? <3

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Nice to see another MOH Hero come around from the old days.

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
Nice to hear from you all, I remember playing MoH, MoH2, and FTB2 with a lot of you guys. What games are you all competitive in now?

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
We mostly play Black Ops, MW3, and CrossFire (PC). We are interested in more games coming out for the PS3, 360, and Vita once our clan agrees on the games or not.

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
Well my PSN is Buzzed- if anyone wants to play. I still play a little CoD and have been playing MW3 lately.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
What's up Buzzed? Don't know if you remember me but we used to play CoD4 all the time.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Lol good ole Irish, it's DMsilentkill. Not a lot of us true MoH:H OG's still play anymore, we've really all gotten outta the scene. It's great to see you though! I love seeing all my OG teammates from back in the day. Brings back so many memories.