Ok I am kicked out of DM wtf

Stream:

D

Darkman21

Ok so I was talking to Royal about changing my name in shoutbox then HE asked what clan I am in then I said 777 and DM. Then he said no double clanning so I said ok I will quit the other clan then he kicks me out of clan. Ok this is where I argue there are no rules on this website about game rules and about double claning. So In the end Royal you have no reason to ban me rite away you could have gave me a warning but obbviously not. So I think I won this case. So put me back in clan. In order for me to get back in I need All light green names who play FTB2 and answer this simple question. Should Darkman21 be back in clan or no?

If you agree or disagree with who won this argument post on this thread I would like to hear your opions on this matter.

Stream:

EverdreamDR

Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
Won this case?? first of all Double Clanning is not permitted in any organized clan that keeps its members close and the members who join this type of clans are mature enough to not Double Clan for obvious reasons...well...ill put an example...someone enters a store and steals something, he gets cought and the argument the thief says si that in the store there was no sign of STEALING IS NOT ALLOWED. I think Royal has the right to kick any person who is suspicious of Double Clanning and of course, the ones that are Double Clanning

Stream:

D

Darkman21

Hey I am new to this clanning thing so I had no idea. Ok This is my very first clan fyi. How am I suppose to know these things:furious:

Stream:

X

xLinsteRx

Hey I am new to this clanning thing so I had no idea. Ok This is my very first clan fyi. How am I suppose to know these things:furious:

obviously it wasnt your first clan if you were caught double clanning.....

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
If you went into an argument with george bush would you expect to win? NO.

The President has spoken.

p.s maybe we should make a thread about dbl clannin

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
ok so maybe i was alitlle hard on u last nite but i tink dat maybe frm me u just maybe have another chance

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
ok this is my opinion, i think he should stay in ftb2. Eventhough double clanning is bad, hes new and maybe should be given another chance. And another thing most double clanning happens in mohh series and not in ftb2. He said he quit and he wouldnt do it again cuz he didnt noe, so i say give him another chance. *my opinion*

Stream:

MajorTom

Sergeant Major
I say we give him one more chance and if he screws it up cut him and change his name to something like AAOs or McPoppers name, and then ban him...

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite

well here i am light green member of the ftb2 i get that he got kicked out for the doulbe clanning but then again he said he did not know u know i would give him another chance cause he has been a good member from wat i think cause he would be on socom at least everyday and he did come to the website but the othr clan is a prob u know he can quit it and stay here (remember he did not know) but yea the doulbe claning thing and shit well i think ppl mak mistakes and most of the time we forgave them and accepted them bak in

MY VOTE IS DARKMAN BAK IN

Stream:

DM DrastiK

CoD4 Commander
Won this case?? first of all Double Clanning is not permitted in any organized clan that keeps its members close and the members who join this type of clans are mature enough to not Double Clan for obvious reasons...well...ill put an example...someone enters a store and steals something, he gets cought and the argument the thief says si that in the store there was no sign of STEALING IS NOT ALLOWED. I think Royal has the right to kick any person who is suspicious of Double Clanning and of course, the ones that are Double Clanning
everdream, have u been to law school lately??

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
i say keep him in. ive been witness to many people told and i have been told myself, that if DM is not in a game, we can be in multiple clans. now what game are you in for darkman for 777? i have a team for CSS but im also in DM. and noone gives me shit.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
yea i say give him another chance, apparently this guy doesnt know anything about clans.

i figured a clan is like a gang, for example if your in the Mafia you wouldnt wanna join another gang like the Triads/Yakuza, b/c youre already in the Mafia.....
you can learn things from Movies, if youre in another gang you get killed.

Stream:

DemonKing

Spartan D17
Addict
yea i say give him another chance, apparently this guy doesnt know anything about clans.

i figured a clan is like a gang, for example if your in the Mafia you wouldnt wanna join another gang like the Triads/Yakuza, b/c youre already in the Mafia.....
you can learn things from Movies, if youre in another gang you get killed.
thats wat she says ROFL

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Dark didn't cause many problems and everyone deserves a second chance. I just want proof that he quit the other clan.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
We need to discipline the person who recruited him,cuz that person should of know the rulez of DM...This person is new to our clan,I think he should be suspened for a while,but not cut...Either way this is my opionion...Royal has spoken...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

Ð

ÐM ƒî®§‡ §€®g€ªñ‡ Ž€®Ø

first off i didnt recruit him mario did i think idk but i kicked him out because he has not only tat he acted like one of the aao thinking he was the reason why we won wars on awl ..... u were never in the war we won Darkman.... and than i have said several times there is no double clanning. and busta talked to him abuout it and he said i dont think its double clanning if the other clan has 5 people in it.... so he knew something was up than i will make a poll now and ask should i bring him back in one last try or not because people critisize some commanders choices and want feedback on wat u think....