Official Socom Fireteam Bravo 3 Team Roster

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
I apologize for that, bro! I was writing some music, and totally lost track of time. Mea culpa.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
UPDATE: enrike75 and USMC85 added to the roster.

They should both be making accounts on this site, soon.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
^^^Marine your just a little traumatized.
Good job Will,like I said we need loyal people not pros.it pissed me off when people like Brutal and Gaza said the noobs make DM look gay. The skilled people I recruited fucking left in a day!

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
yea maybe your right atv :p im just lookin out for u guys

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
^^^Marine your just a little traumatized.
Good job Will,like I said we need loyal people not pros.it pissed me off when people like Brutal and Gaza said the noobs make DM look gay. The skilled people I recruited fucking left in a day!
Gaza added nothing but noobs on RR,haha :krazy: (no offence to the good people he added)

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I know for a fact they aren't Doggy! He was in the room when I recruited them. ahaha.

However, I think these guys will stick around. They're both relatively new to the game, and were already winning rounds for us.

And I know, ATV. Skilled players think they're so awesome that they can clan hop all they want..

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I recruited dal-boon when he just started playing....and he quit....

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
For real bro? I had no idea. I'm not going to cut him now, but if he quits again, it's for good.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Update: Roster cleared. We're starting over. See thread: FTB3 Report (DM FTB3 Players, please read.)

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
alright lets go boys, we need some activity i was on yest from 9pm to 2am yest only saw RPN, lets go we dont have to do AWL wars there are alot of clans that want in game wars we can take pics do w,e lets start warring

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Oh well im in for non-AWL wars.There's so many noob clans out there <.<..some are good and some are clans that have gamesavers :/

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Marine and I warred a clan via the in-game ladders just last week. It's infinitely easier than AWL, even though it may not carry the same reputation.

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
If we keep winning non-AWL clan wars and it records on our clan roster then it will be great and brings our position higher.There's also a chance of being known on ftb3 with the non-AWL wars.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
i was on yesterday wen rpn was on but then my battery died and today i went to a party ill come back on tmorrow