Retired

Key:
PSN Account (AIM Screen Name)

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
If you're on the team, and your name is not on this roster, it means that you haven't accepted the clan invite on FTB3 yet! Make sure you accept that ASAP.

Also, if there is a question mark where your AIM name should be, it means I don't know your AIM. Make sure you get that to me, so that I can invite you into the DM FTB3 chat group.

If your AIM that I have listed is wrong, let me know, and I'll change it to the correct one.

@EseSerioLoczX4 - What's your stance, bro? I still have you down as an officer, but I think you're primarily playing as a Co-Leader for BC2, correct?

Thanks, Forb!

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
If you're on the team, and your name is not on this roster, it means that you haven't accepted the clan invite on FTB3 yet! Make sure you accept that ASAP.

Also, if there is a question mark where your AIM name should be, it means I don't know your AIM. Make sure you get that to me, so that I can invite you into the DM FTB3 chat group.

If your AIM that I have listed is wrong, let me know, and I'll change it to the correct one.

@EseSerioLoczX4 - What's your stance, bro? I still have you down as an officer, but I think you're primarily playing as a Co-Leader for BC2, correct?

Thanks, Forb!
Yup, Ese is bc2 co leader

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Aight, then I'll take it that he's sticking with the BC2 guys, primarily.

If that's the case, I'm moving him to enlisted.

I'll announce a new officer later today.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Keep up the good work guys! Get back in der!!

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
well i havent been active because my psp just didnt work and my friend was trying to fix it so if it works ill be on today or tomarrow and if u didnt can i have a clan invite

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician

Thanks, Forb!
i been OFFICER, CO-LEAD3R, LEADER for FTB3. n right now im CO-LEAD3R for BFBC2. but im always down to help ftb3

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I appreciate that, bro. There's not a color for this, but I fully consider you a veteran member on the team. However, I'm going to insist that the officers and Co-Leaders are players dedicated solely to FTB3.

That said, because of his dedication and the experience I know he's going to bring to the team now that he's returned, I'm promoting PoisonedEvil to Officer. Congrats, bro!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Thank you Will for the promotion. I appreciate it bro. I will run up some team ideas to help out.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
We should. I agree. We should also have a meeting via AIM to discuss things like practice times and clan outfits.

Can everyone be on at 10EST tonight?

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I was hoping that would be the case. Awesome! At 10EST, I'll make a room titled "DM."

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
We can do 9, but I won't be able to make that on Sundays and Wednesdays.

Awesome! I'll add you to the chat group, Vic!