Official Ps3 Mw2 and Mw3 teams

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Just making the thread to post how where doing and to show who is on the team. So far the MW3 team is 2-1, getting off to a good start. Mw2 team is still 0-0

Mw3 roster:

Bonesgraves32
Michigan
Drator
Sasquatch57

Mw2 Roster:

Gost68432
Kinger145
Michigan
OGr4iity
Dm_marine_kills

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
And one more thing, congrats to drator, he did some amazing shit that led us to the win. Good Job dude

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
sorry I rage quit the last game, i was tired and i was to pissed to play. and we were about to lose anyway.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Sry for not getting on. First I had 2 tests (Geometry and Latin) then my bro was like, "we gonna get a blast from the past" and played R&C all night. Good job Drator. Hope to play 2nite.

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
I dont know if this applys to you but. i have no school tomorrow, if you dont eaither then i want you to get online and scrim, if you have school just get online later in the night. I want to gb/scrim tonight and tomorrow. SO BE ACTIVE AND GET ONLINE!

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
if you have MW3 and a ps3 get on tonight or tomorrow, we need to sort some stuff out. im sick of no1 becides drator being online or active. so get on TONIGHT or TOMORROW

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
Hmm, maybe you should do something about it. When i had MW3 for ps3, no one was ever on so i returned it, now i always see everyone on. I still have B.O if anyone wants to start a team, if we have enough players i will help out.

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
Hmm, maybe you should do something about it. When i had MW3 for ps3, no one was ever on so i returned it, now i always see everyone on. I still have B.O if anyone wants to start a team, if we have enough players i will help out.
im done with that Blops my favorite game

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
there was just the UMG Classic by where i live, Optic, apex and envyus were there. My friend wanted me to be their fourth but i wasn't trying to go and lose bc of me, I'm rusty specially on xbox but his team went with some random dude and came out a pro team lol crazy shit. everyone on ps3 should get MLB 12 and play lol

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
there was just the UMG Classic by where i live, Optic, apex and envyus were there. My friend wanted me to be their fourth but i wasn't trying to go and lose bc of me, I'm rusty specially on xbox but his team went with some random dude and came out a pro team lol crazy shit. everyone on ps3 should get MLB 12 and play lol
I was gonna get that game, but i was scared that it was gonna be the same shit like 2009 was.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Add my lHunterish account bro. I'm on every night for GBs. I go nerd status.

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
how would i do something about it? i set up scrims but no1 gets online. and i would join a Blops gb team but i dont want to be leader.

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
and another thing im leaving the MW2 team, bc no1 is on or wants to gb on there. ill still be leader for the mw3 tho.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I'll make us a team. But I'll be straight forward. We'll get back what you guys put in. I'll teach anyone what they want to know. But I'm not going to go to you. You need to ask for help if you need it. And let me know if you want an invite.

Stream:

DM Sasquatch57 ♕

Trophy Hunter
Founding Member
hunter invite me to the team. Mich and bonesgrave will probably want to also. and add me on ps3 : Sasquatch57

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
I'll make us a team. But I'll be straight forward. We'll get back what you guys put in. I'll teach anyone what they want to know. But I'm not going to go to you. You need to ask for help if you need it. And let me know if you want an invite.
Teach me everything you know all mighty one.:thumbsup: