Official Paintball Thread

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Have a Speedball tournament coming this month and get to test my new Vibe out. Hope to mark some fools out there! Ill mark em so bad they will think they are getting a Tactical Nuke called in on em!! GRRRR :ninja:

=============================================o
==================================o
===============================================o

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Have a Speedball tournament coming this month and get to test my new Vibe out. Hope to mark some fools out there! Ill mark em so bad they will think they are getting a Tactical Nuke called in on em!! GRRRR :ninja:

=============================================o
==================================o
===============================================o
By the way, those are supposed to be paintballs flying through air cookiecookie

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Console: Headset:
nice nice... im more of an airsoft man. Got me a FAL and VLTOR M4 VIS Carbine with the works :)

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Have a Speedball tournament coming this month and get to test my new Vibe out. Hope to mark some fools out there! Ill mark em so bad they will think they are getting a Tactical Nuke called in on em!!
Cool man, my actual job is reffing paintball.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Cool man, my actual job is reffing paintball.
Sweet, you you must see quite a bit of whiping. If never done it intentionally and sometimes run up against paint on a bunker and get called out, :(

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Ive never played sppedball, bc the inly paintball place that was near by for speedball got shutdown bc the workers were dealing drugs there. It had a cool indoor and outdoor field. I play woodsball now with friends, we just signed up to some tourney of 10-man teams so ima see how that goes :)

Stream:

C

Coolking101

I need to learn how to play snake and get my dives down, tough job!

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I'd use an aim bot and a mod on my gun.
ROFL!.

No joke, when I was reffing, some kid asked me where everyone was (it was single elimination and he couldn't see the enemy) and so I told him to use his heartbeat sensor xD xD