My RR Story

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
Chapter 1:

I got RR in a format called .cso I was so amazed by the sheer power of my PSP, I forgot how much power my PS3 had. So I tired to play RR but I got a daming error message, moments later I figure how why it kept doing that with the help of Mr.Nozzle. Moments later, I was in a game with Japanese players, filled with lag and letters the normal American could not Understand, I was doomed.

Chapter 2:

I found out the game was simlar to SF:LS, I felt as if this game was another copy, but it wasn't! You have 1 thing that change, the intense lag and the horrid fire and aim. After my 3rd playing I couldn't take it no more. But then the brits started playing this game called RR, and I was amazed by how much more they lag than the Japanese, this was insane.

Chapter 3:

I found myself locked in a room and with a PSP, I wonder why I could get out. A man named "PSP-Saw" told me I had to get to the rank of Field Marshall before I can advance in his sick twisted game. I saw a body and it looked like Nozzle's body, look like he tired to hack his way out but PSP-Saw's hacks were more 1337. So there I was playing 16 hours a day. Bored by the repeative gameplay I finally game out and ate my PSP.

I can not tell you how I got out, But I can tell you RR is shit.

Thank you :coffee:

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Console: Headset:
Damn CptTaco...16hours that killer stuff bro...RR is the shit for sure...To The Bat Cave!!