MW3 Prep+Info for 360!

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
Well, we are going to encounter the same problem PS3 is currently solving....we have alot of members that want to be on the same team. I think we should try to apply the same solution.

2 teams.

We have a couple options here that i came up with which are open for suggestions...

Option A
Forb runs a team with Hunter, Born, HCCrew, and whomever else he recruits

I run a team with Toon, Vik, Firevice, and phillie....possibley 1 or 2 more...we would need to be pretty commited, as it might take a little bit before we consistently win. I know we are all pretty solid players though.

Option B
Forb runs both teams because he has two accounts and two gts.

One team has Hunter, Born, HCCrew
Second team has Toon, myself, fv, vik, phillie

Option C
Forb runs team with the more "original" players...Hunter, born, myself, toon.

Pick a leader for the second team. That person then decides whose on it.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Option A. It will allow for more GBs for both teams.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
will there be tryouts for more people or is this final with the people you listed ?

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Option A. And anyone cna try out, even you sergy.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Lol fuck you toon :D, but ya , you guys getting it on the 1st day ? cuz i will be so i can tryout that same day or whenever u decide to hold em

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Lol fuck you toon :D, but ya , you guys getting it on the 1st day ? cuz i will be so i can tryout that same day or whenever u decide to hold em
I hope you get egg'd when you go to buy it.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Team one: New fags

Team Two: DM OGs

I seriously wish both teams the best of luck

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
If I get the game, I'll request a tryout. Option A seems like the best choice, since the other two are based on specific players, and doesn't allow for expansion.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
I will also be getting this the first day, is it ok if i try out like in a week, just so i can get familiar with the game and not look totally foolish when i try out.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Option A. Keep Team B at only 6 players at the most though please. We need to best chemisty possible.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Option A
Forb runs a team with Hunter, Born, HCCrew, and whomever else he recruits

I run a team with Toon, Vik, Firevice, and phillie....possibley 1 or 2 more...we would need to be pretty commited, as it might take a little bit before we consistently win. I know we are all pretty solid players though.
Been a while since you've seen me at work eh?

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Expansion where you can recruit on GB forums and through personal friends...
None of this is set in stone my friend, these are just models to help scope in on what we plan to do....

None of them mention the option, but it would be cool to have 3 teams.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I don't want this to upset any of our current members. It's a good idea to organize our MW3 360 team into 2 teams if necessary. Should try-outs should be held for MW3 to make these "teams" if said enough people to make 2 teams?

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Two teams have been made and they both fill up pretty quick...

DEFINITELY room for a 3rd team, and if players end up not sticking around and being committed/rage from teams, obviously that means spots will open up for anyone interested

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Ah, I didn't catch up yet on nearly all the discussion about PS3/360 MW3 leaders. Keep up the good work Morb and Toon.

I do see your point, 12 possible players could be two constructed teams. I am not very familiar with GB anymore, is it possible to have two different rosters under one team name on GB? Also perhaps this is a good time to get a head count for definite players for MW3?

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
here is my team right now
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/team/my-p-in-your-va

here is forb's
http://gamebattles.majorleaguegamin...-duty-modern-warfare-3/team/act-of-valor-mw3/

GB hasn't really changed to much

The rosters are not "permanent", they are subject to change....if some people on them for some reason end up blowing at MW3, they will be kicked....or if they go inactive, they will be kicked....i don't plan on doing any matches for atleast a couple days though, we all need to get used to the game first