MW3 360 Charlie Squad

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
PHILLIE!!!! WAY TO STEP IT UP A COUPLE NOTCHES!!!

Now this, this is what i like to see around here. People actually having the balls to make a team and pull some people together. Way to be surreal and phillie, i can't wait to scrim with you guys XD

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Keep it up Phillie, post any progress/success.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Good Job, 360 makign me proud :')

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
or just get on. ill have my 360 on the whole time so send me a message

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
hey philie add me, ViSiioNaRY, i wanna tryout if thats okay, idk if you remember me i was Vortex in MV, or exstacy or whatever.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
yeah i remember you. we need a 5th anyway

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Update: Visiionary's on the team
Dubs: We won and lost (never got the invites to the game/ couldn't join session in progress) a GB. Our dubs is now 3-1.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Update: We're technically 5-1 now. TECHNICALLY. We made a dubs team for BO, we will be repping DM on there as well.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
Update: uNFRoZuN and Forb's 3rd acc(lmao) joined the team. Also, got 2 wins on the TL today so we are back even at 2-2.

BTW, Vis you havent been on in 5 days. Im not do anything at the moment since i have a broken mic but when i solve that problem I need to see some activity from you or you're getting dropped. I plan to do many scrims to learn CTF and DOM strats when i get my mic back so Forb and Morb be ready :D

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Il be more active my bad, just had alotta hours at work and then after going out there's not time for shit and my bro was using The t.v a lot, but he left for trucking again.. anyways, il be on.