MW2 10th/All titles and challenges. For free.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
Anybody on the site that needs to get into a lobby or doesn't have all challenges/titles and emblems send me a F/R on ps3. PsN = HhazeL
I'll do them for free because I hope you guys would do something like that for me too if I was you.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
lolz bro, be careful, please.
i also used to hack, until a few hours ago.
Treyarch found modified files on my best friends ps3, and he got banned from black ops. On IW's site, they said that they will be doing something similar.
so, what i did, was pussy out, and format my ps3:D
took 9 hours, 21 minutes, but aight... at least now im safeXD

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
ok, good good.
What patch are you using?
also, do you think that formatting the ps3 will work?

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Well, you formatted your Ps3, which put everything back to the sytem defaults right? Did you lose all your progress and everything too for games?

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
u pussied out y dawg if u hack then u chose to risk it all from the start u let a simple thing like that bring u all the way back down i wud have gambled it and kept going lol

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
id put this thread in the secure forum if i were you...

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
u pussied out y dawg if u hack then u chose to risk it all from the start u let a simple thing like that bring u all the way back down i wud have gambled it and kept going lol
IKR! xD
but my ps3 was bought for me by my friends for my birthday. so it means a lot to me, and theyd be PISSED if they found out i got bannedXD
plus, i dont have the money to buy a new ps3... XD

what i did was back everything up onto a usb, so that just in case i need it, its therexD