Moving is a bitch

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
Well, as some of you may or may not know i have just moved. My parents found what i am going to call the idea house for them to live the rest of their lives in near Canandaigua lake, which is in the finger lakes region of NY. It is about an hour from my old house, and thus i now have a 45 minute commute to college and a 55 minute commute to get to work.

Point is, i am pretty busy and the extra commute time i now have will be taking away from my game time. And to make matters worse, i am without internet to my xbox right now anyways. I need to order a new 100 ft ethernet coord(if you have any good deals you know of definitely post). Or i may invest in one of those wireless adaptors, but i heard those suck balls.

Anyways, it will probably be atleast another week before i am on xbox.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
i knew amazon had good deals on that sorta thing, mostly curious about the wireless adaptor

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
bada-bing-bada-boom

Originally they were $100 and now they are about $70-50 depending where you buy. The legit ones only have one antenna and it connects via USB.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
i like the fact that your lake has the word canada in it.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
DR's link shows Monoprice as one of the cheapest options. I have had good experiences with this site so far. I haven't used their ethernet cables but their HDMI cables are awesome.