Founding Member
Console: Headset:
hell yeah some what legalized weed must be nice, fucking tired of hiding it lol

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Vash, I LIVE IN COLORADO!!!! Forbington and firevice also live here.

Which city did you move to? (If it was Aurora, RIP, never forget)

I'm happy to answer any questions you have about CO, the greatest state in the US.

Welcome!

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I know we have a lot of members in the CO area :)

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Although we can all agree the most important members of DM live in Milwaukee right??????

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Fellow Coloradoan here, as Cpt mentioned, and I'm currently a student at CU in boulder.

You made a good choice with CO, it's a beautiful (and awesome) state. Where did you move to?

Stream:

DM Vash

Sergeant
Colorado Springs, Yeah this place is amazing!!! everything about it is great. The pot out here kills St.Louis. We should meet up some time and drink a few at a bar. The women here are so easy hahahaha zero skill to get some.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Colorado Springs, Yeah this place is amazing!!! everything about it is great. The pot out here kills St.Louis. We should meet up some time and drink a few at a bar. The women here are so easy hahahaha zero skill to get some.
The shit down here kills st. louis too! ahah

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
ColoSprings has some cool areas. Be sure to venture north and check out the Denver area!!!!! Denver and the surrounding cities of Lakewood, Littleton, Golden, Arvada and Englewood are where you will find more fun stuff to do. Of course, go check out Boulder and walk around CU (I can show you around if you want!) there are a ton of great bars and places to eat up there.

Avoid: Greely.

You have Pike's Peak down there, but that's the pusssiest 14er in the land. Go take a drive west and check out some real mountains! Once you get out ther a ways, the views are truly spectacular.

Did you move out here because of a job or our recent law changes or something else?

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
ColoSprings has some cool areas. Be sure to venture north and check out the Denver area!!!!! Denver and the surrounding cities of Lakewood, Littleton, Golden, Arvada and Englewood are where you will find more fun stuff to do. Of course, go check out Boulder and walk around CU (I can show you around if you want!) there are a ton of great bars and places to eat up there.

Avoid: Greely.

You have Pike's Peak down there, but that's the pusssiest 14er in the land. Go take a drive west and check out some real mountains! Once you get out ther a ways, the views are truly spectacular.

Did you move out here because of a job or our recent law changes or something else?
What's wrong with Greely? I had a friend who lived there for a bit.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
What's wrong with Greely? I had a friend who lived there for a bit.

There is a huge meatpacking/processing facility up there. With all of the animals going through there, you end up with a lot of blood. in order to get rid of the blood... they burn it. This creates an ungodly stench that has permanently lingered in Greely.

Greely: Stinktown.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Thats actually really nasty cpt lol

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
ohh yeah i knew i recognized Greely i read about that a while back. Fast Food Nation, Supersize Me, etc.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Of course, go check out Boulder and walk around CU (I can show you around if you want!) there are a ton of great bars and places to eat up there.

Let's get Forb and we can all take a trip to the Sink!