MLG PLAYLIST IN BO!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
it could work but like we all know there will be random pub crashers..... this works better when all the rules are followed.

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Pure, Andy you ready to get whooped at my own game mode =) You'll be calling me Mr.MLG now =)

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
They took too long to do this. Seriously, BO is old news >.>

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Pure, Andy you ready to get whooped at my own game mode =) You'll be calling me Mr.MLG now =)
lol u swear like it's gonna be great, pubs are pubs dude. the more people get used to this, the easier it's gonna be to find someone to piss you off :D

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
They took too long to do this. Seriously, BO is old news >.>
BO News for me is soo old. Even CoD gives me a boring feeling. Actually, I'm thinking the Battlefield 3 might take the lead from CoD but MLG Playlist? That's still a good idea. I'll be playing that if they put it on BO.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
i think they can put in all the rules and everything right, but they dont want to spend to much money

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
You should have rules like you got to have a k/d 2+ and w/l 1.50+ to get in most CoD players sux anyways.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
no i mean, y cant they make 1. like they made those. They have the ability to take em off so y cant they just put 1 on?
cuz if I'm not mistaken and I propably am. they would have to change the coding on the server to increase the limit of game modes possible. either that or the servers can only support that amount of game modes and no more

Stream:

B

Banks

k/d 1.97 and w/l of 0.98 keep getting put with nubs like yourself and games that more then half way thought.
you probably play b.o daily and i haven't played in like 3 weeks and im still 10x better then you haha