MLB Postseason

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Who are you rooting for? Who do you think will face off in the world series?

I'm rooting for the Roxxx!

Busta and I made a bet where the loser of the Colorado/Philly series will be pink until the winning team from that series is eliminated (or wins out o_O).

I might need to break out the purple broom for the NLDS :D

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
okay best team win
GO PHILLIES!!!!!!
(thats from a rocky movie for some that dat dnt no that)

Stream:

D

den24cb

Ok whoever said giants, wow..

Alright so I like the Rockies and Yankees, I'm rooting for the Rocks 1st and yanks 2nd.

I think the Yankees will make the series and so will the cardinals. I don't want 2 homer picks but yea Rockies win it all.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lol. the only reason y i want the cardinals to have the trophy is because they took the cubs spot... lol jk.

they remind me of the cubs last season so thts y i choose them

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
lol. the only reason y i want the cardinals to have the trophy is because they took the cubs spot... lol jk.

they remind me of the cubs last season so thts y i choose them
They remind u of a team tht hasnt won for 101 years n then they get a chance n then choke in da first round???

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
lol. shut up dude. i dont wana make this into a flame thread so here is my response...... u have a good point but if u wana talk about history, in the cubs verse white sox rivalry games the cubs r currently beating the sox win wise

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
wrong again Sand..... it wuz 33-33 at the end of da 2008 season and the sox beat the cubs more then the cubs beat the sox this year.. so its like 40-37