• 'Merica

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
shifting jobs overseas is not as bad as it sounds tbh. it actually helps the global economy as a whole.
Very true, I am in a globalization class right now, and it has really opened my eyes as to how the economy today is really a global economy.

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
my professor has worked all over the world, worked in a company for a long time, was pretty high up. the reality is that nothing is "american" anymore. foreign comapies have plants all over southern usa. bmw, mercede etc. companies that move overseas geneally pay more also and help you move.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Never did I doubt a global economy is stronger. However look around your town, how much construction is going on? I have friends from China, Korea, Japan, etc. and they call our growth pathetic. It truly is pathetic to think that someone else is going to pull your weight.

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
Never did I doubt a global economy is stronger. However look around your town, how much construction is going on? I have friends from China, Korea, Japan, etc. and they call our growth pathetic. It truly is pathetic to think that someone else is going to pull your weight.
when usa and eu is so down in debt to people like china....yeah, they control our future

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
another thing is, you can consider china to just be entering their phase of out industrial revolution

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
If you go off that tangent you could consider this phase in life the "Renaissance." We are facing a time of reformation and that would be in the economy. At their point (France, Spain, Italy, and a little England) they started an early version of capitalism. With this being said they also unified there natoons which helped the EuroAsia economy. This is the best way to go. I strongly question where your if saying that you would like to lose your job in order to become a martyr for the world economy.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I haven't followed this campaign at ALL so far, except that I caught the tail end of the VP debate tonight. DR, you say that if we elect Romney then we will basically be taking a chance and don't really know what we're gonna get. I don't know much about Romney, but 4 years ago Obama was the epitome of what you just described. He didn't even come close to qualifying to run for president in my opinion back then. I can only assume that Romney is more qualified as a presidential candidate right now than Obama was 4 years ago. But so far I don't really like either, really don't feel like voting this election. I'll try to catch the presidential debate this Tuesday and maybe something will change my mind, but so far I don't really want any part of it.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Shipping jobs over seas allows manufacturing companies to save money. If manufacturing companies save money, then they can charge less for their products. We all like paying less right?

Obama ran his 2008 campaign using the word "Change". How many changes have you guys seen? I havent seen jack shit...and you could say it is because of the republicans in congress, but the bottom line is that Obama hasn't done a good enough job at attempting to compromise. Yes, when he took office our economy was spiraling downward quickly. However, other then TARP, he hasn't done a thing to fix our economy. On top of that, Obama's great plan on how to fix the economy is to tax the rich? Are you fucking kidding me? The top 10% of people earning income pay for over 70% of all the federal taxes. It is EASY to say "tax the rich" when you know the overwhelming majority of stupid people are going to agree with you because they have no idea what the truth is about who is really paying the taxes in the U.S.

Romney has some things i don't agree with as well, particularly his pro-life view. But right now, our nation is over 16 TRILLION dollars in debt....honestly, right now in the U.S. our biggest problem is not abortion, IT IS OUR DEBT. And everyone needs to realize that. The growing debt needs to be the number 1 issue and priority, not fucking gay marriage and abortion. Romney solution is MUCH smarter than Obama's...taxing the rich won't fix the economy. Cutting funds to useless program will. GROWING our economy will. For those of you who do not know what that means....i will make it simples. Grow the economy=more jobs=more paid workers=more taxable income=more money for the federal government to use in paying down the debt.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
voter apathy here.
but if i had to vote I'd choose Romney because he's one of us.
Obama was born in Hawaii. This is exactly why half of the people who are voting for Mittens are voting for him. People hate Obama for stupid reasons. Because they're closest racist or they think he's muslim. Obama has shown his birth certificates every time republicans have asked him to. Romney has been asked MANY times for his tax records. He will not show them. Romney is hiding a lot of shit. Also, he plans to cut taxes for the upper class, thus raising them for the middle class. That's fucking retarded. Mitt Romney is a moron.

@Jesse Don't assume that Romney is a better candidate because you dislike Obama. Look into it. Also, Romney lies a fuck ton in debates. More than any presidential candidate so far. Just because he says something bad about Obama doesn't mean it's true. Just because he says something that appeals to you doesn't make it true either. Romney has changed his stance on many things numerous times because he wants to sound good to his voters. He just wants to get in office. Mittens is a power hungry dick head.

@Morb Today, we have seen the lowest unemployment rate in four years. It looks like the job market is starting to pick up again. Also, the reason why you haven't seen a lot of change is because most of congress is republican. Every time Obama tries to do something, they shut him down. He said he was going to close Guantanamo Bay. Do you know why it hasn't been closed down? He has tried on three separate occasions to close it down. Congress will not allow him to do so. Congress is making him look bad. He is doing a pretty okay job.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Obama was born in Hawaii. This is exactly why half of the people who are voting for Mittens are voting for him. People hate Obama for stupid reasons. Because they're closest racist or they think he's muslim. Obama has shown his birth certificates every time republicans have asked him to. Romney has been asked MANY times for his tax records. He will not show them. Romney is hiding a lot of shit. Also, he plans to cut taxes for the upper class, thus raising them for the middle class. That's fucking retarded. Mitt Romney is a moron.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09/21/romney-drops-his-tax-returns.html

ORLY?

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
I never said or assumed that Romney was better kenny. My reply was only directed at DR's comment about us going in blind if we elect Romney. I only said that Romney is probably more qualified as a presidential candidate now than Obama was 4 years ago. Only because Obama had so little applicable experience when he ran before it was pathetic. My point was only that just about anybody with actual experience would be more qualified than Obama was 4 YEARS AGO. If you read all of my post at the end I said I didn't like either candidate. So far I don't want to vote for either.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I don't trust politics at all. Obama is a fucking retard and Romney is just plain weird. The only reason I am voting for Romney is because he is less of a idiot than Obama.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder

@Jesse Don't assume that Romney is a better candidate because you dislike Obama. Look into it. Also, Romney lies a fuck ton in debates. More than any presidential candidate so far. Just because he says something bad about Obama doesn't mean it's true. Just because he says something that appeals to you doesn't make it true either. Romney has changed his stance on many things numerous times because he wants to sound good to his voters. He just wants to get in office. Mittens is a power hungry dick head.

@Morb Today, we have seen the lowest unemployment rate in four years. It looks like the job market is starting to pick up again. Also, the reason why you haven't seen a lot of change is because most of congress is republican. Every time Obama tries to do something, they shut him down. He said he was going to close Guantanamo Bay. Do you know why it hasn't been closed down? He has tried on three separate occasions to close it down. Congress will not allow him to do so. Congress is making him look bad. He is doing a pretty okay job.
Both Obama and Romney have lied. They are politicians, it doesn't really surprise me.

Have you looked into why the unemployment rate has gone down? It isn't because people are magically finding jobs...it is because many people have stopped looking. The unemployment rate is not a measure of the people who don't have jobs, it is a measure of the people who don't have a job AND are searching for one. Thats why when the unemployment rate dropped from 8.1% to 7.8% it only took 114,000 jobs, instead of 873,000.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
What Morb said. The reason its down is because people gave up on jobs and live on welfare.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
#1 I don't get my information from the "Progressive Christian Channel" and i don't think you should either. Does that really sound like a good source?
#2 I already told you, 16 TRILLION DOLLAR DEBT out weighs all the other debatable issues. Abortion, gay marraige, guant bay, etc.
#3 That war and draft is still looked at as one of this nations biggest failures....doesn't surprise me he dodged it, as so many people did....who wants to fight for a war they dont believe in?

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Romney dodged the draft, along with about a million other people.....

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
I haven't followed this campaign at ALL so far, except that I caught the tail end of the VP debate tonight. DR, you say that if we elect Romney then we will basically be taking a chance and don't really know what we're gonna get. I don't know much about Romney, but 4 years ago Obama was the epitome of what you just described. He didn't even come close to qualifying to run for president in my opinion back then. I can only assume that Romney is more qualified as a presidential candidate right now than Obama was 4 years ago. But so far I don't really like either, really don't feel like voting this election. I'll try to catch the presidential debate this Tuesday and maybe something will change my mind, but so far I don't really want any part of it.

A Mormon and a Black man! Terrible for them southern Christians ain't it!

Sorry had to say it just messin with you

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
At this point, what Morb said is 100% true. Our economy comes first, and I strongly believe that foreign policy comes 2nd. I 100% do not agree with the way Obama has handled the last few weeks, and am appalled at his tolerance of obviously radical and dangerous groups who seek to destroy the United States. He is just ignoring the problem.