Message from anonymous to Citizens

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
This is about the Internet. This is not about our defined "freedoms" in the Bill of Rights. The Internet is a privilege, not a right.
Dude... What the hell? Who said anything about the internet? Just cause you saw Anonymous doesn't mean it's about the internet o.o
...Did you even watch the video? >.>

The US government has allowed the military to arrest and hold, or even kill, anyone, without the big ordeal of obtaining warrants and proof and what not. US Citizens are not immune to this. Anonymous is pissed off about this and wants everyone to protest outside the government buildings on 5/11/12.
Long story short, Anonymous is acting as a news source. An enraged news source who wants to end the US Government.
That's what I got from the video.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Yo dude what does this mean for us in the end??? besides Obama can veto it... unfortunately they can override a veto. They meaning congress and the house

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
lmao obama's in on it. The government is taking over. I can't help but think of Hitler and Nazi Germany

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
The people will win, in the end, the people always win. The good people.

:thumbsup:

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
I thought that I saw this in the news a few days ago, that congress didn't pass it, but a third of congress supported the bill... It's a bill that was proposed by Senator John McCane (sp?)

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
You all are so worried and paranoid...I don't understand why.

Let's examine...what is the government's motive? Enslaving the US citizens....and then making them do labor? Yea, that sounds realistic. Not to mention...how do they plan on enslaving us? Every soldier friend i know would never follow these orders. They wouldn't do any such thing. No matter the consequence, the army may follow orders, but they aren't mindless beings. They have thoughts and opinions just like the rest of us. They have friends and family living among us. They wouldn't allow other soldiers to enslave their families and friends.

There is no mindless dark army that is going to sweep the nation enslaving us all in camps.

VIDEOS LIKE THIS ARE PROPAGANDA.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
If a soldier is given orders, they have to follow it, unless it's against the law, but this isn't against hte law, so they have to do it.

Also, there is a mindless dark army, or there was, they were called 'The Enterprise' Poindexter, and Oliver North set them up under the Reagan office, and they funded the Contras by selling missiles to Iran. They don't follow the constitution, and have their own private military.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
If a soldier is given orders, they have to follow it, unless it's against the law, but this isn't against hte law, so they have to do it.
You are wrong, no one has to do anything. It is not unheard of for a soldier to disobey an order. And you are wrong again, if a soldier is given an order to disobey the law, and they follow through on it, then it is the commanding officer whom gave the order who is at fault.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
You all are so worried and paranoid...I don't understand why.

Let's examine...what is the government's motive? Enslaving the US citizens....and then making them do labor? Yea, that sounds realistic. Not to mention...how do they plan on enslaving us? Every soldier friend i know would never follow these orders. They wouldn't do any such thing. No matter the consequence, the army may follow orders, but they aren't mindless beings. They have thoughts and opinions just like the rest of us. They have friends and family living among us. They wouldn't allow other soldiers to enslave their families and friends.

There is no mindless dark army that is going to sweep the nation enslaving us all in camps.

VIDEOS LIKE THIS ARE PROPAGANDA.
kinda sounds like...... terrorism?

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
You are wrong, no one has to do anything. It is not unheard of for a soldier to disobey an order. And you are wrong again, if a soldier is given an order to disobey the law, and they follow through on it, then it is the commanding officer whom gave the order who is at fault.
If they don't follow their orders, I'm pretty sure their subject to treason...

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
If they don't follow their orders, I'm pretty sure their subject to treason...
I don't feel like arguing with you anymore, arguing with someone who is "pretty sure" about things is pointless...everything that you assume then makes the entire argument completely hypothetical.

@vis, thank you...but remember, the nazi situation happened under very extreme circumstances and when technology/communication was much less than where we are today...you know what i am saying?

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
nazi's did what they did under a way diffrent case. one they were baisicly a third world country training to become better then those that left them in their situation. secondly they were manipulated to believing that the Jews were the ones that were draining their economy.

here, according to this, the government is turning on its people not its enemies.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
I don't feel like arguing with you anymore, arguing with someone who is "pretty sure" about things is pointless...everything that you assume then makes the entire argument completely hypothetical.

@vis, thank you...but remember, the nazi situation happened under very extreme circumstances and when technology/communication was much less than where we are today...you know what i am saying?
ya i know, people are more free willing now sort of i guess, open minded.

i dont think the government would risk anything like that big, they dont need a revolution happening.

i think if the people stick together and stand their ground the government would simply loose...

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
so many people saying so many things, im all confused, fuck it, im just going to try to enjoy my life as long as i can.