Merry Christmas 2012!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Hey guys, we made it through 12/21/2012!

I just wanted to wish everyone who celebrates Christmas a Merry Christmas! (Back in my day you didn't have to specify that, you wished ppl a merry christmas and they damn well liked it!)

Anyway, how are you celebrating? What did you give? What did you get? What traditions do you have?

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
We just finished up giving our presents to each other and now everyone is on their way back home. and I only got two gifts for my two niece. =D and merry christmas to you too.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I hope everyone is having a better Christmas than me. I don't have one present under the tree this year :(

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
it's not all about the presents bro lol

everyone make sure you appreciate your friends and family around the holidays you won't know how much you do really appreciate them until you spend the holiday away from home.

i'm working an internship over the break so i'm staying in new york at a friend's house for christmas. i'll be going to chinatown with my aunt for dinner lol.

Merry Christmas to all DM!!

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I'm sure that's true Tor, but also guys remember the Sandy Hook families, keep them in your prayers bc this has to be extremely difficult for them.

Good luck with that internship Johnny!

Merry Christmas DM!

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Merry Christmas!! Hope u guys enjoy the holiday!! Just limit ur eggnog consumption lol

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
I had a pretty mellow Christmas although all my family is 700+ miles away from me, I still had fun. Like me, most of my friends live away from their families so we are getting together to party and shit like that. I wanna wish my bros here a verry merry christmas! and to those like me with family away, still go out! :D ya know hit a titty bar or somethin lmao!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
it's not all about the presents bro lol

everyone make sure you appreciate your friends and family around the holidays you won't know how much you do really appreciate them until you spend the holiday away from home.

i'm working an internship over the break so i'm staying in new york at a friend's house for christmas. i'll be going to chinatown with my aunt for dinner lol.

Merry Christmas to all DM!!
Very well said, Tor. That's very nice of your friend's family to let you spend Christmas with them!

DH, glad to hear you and the other people who are away from home are making it work.

Growing up I always loved Christmas and the time surrounding it. I would always watch certain movies like Christmas Vacation, Die Hard, Elf, Home Alone, and Scrooged. I would always open presents with the family on xmas morning, eat breakfast, then have some good dinner.

This year was a bit different, I ended up spending Christmas by myself but it was alright. I got to watch Christmas Vacation, Elf, some of Home Alone on tv, and I substituted Kiss Kiss Bang Bang in for others that I wasn't able to watch. I know sometimes this time of year can be really shitty for various reasons, but just try to make the best of it and think about what's really important to you.

Got MGS4, got Halo 3 for free from the generous folks at my local used game store, and got TDKR. me gusta

Gave my sister Eastbound & Down and some Mario/Luigi/Peach thank you cards from club nintendo (I traded the BOX for a gba game to a guy on reddit for the cards lmao). I also shoveled the sidewalk for my neighbor who is like 90years old.

Anyway, Merry Christmas! Let's make 2013 a year to remember!

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
I got an iPod touch, basically like an iPhone 5 with no phone. Got a new headset. Got a school sweatshirt. #swag

On a less materialistic note, got to host Christmas twice.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Merry Christmas! I had to work eve, and work again tomorrow. eh.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Merry Christmas everyone! I was blessed enough to be able to spend time with my family for the first time in months. We exchanged gifts this morning after church and then we watched a movie. Had a GREAT day.