McDonald's Vs. Wendy's?

Which would you rather have as a last meal?

• Total voters
Stream:

D

DM KingHost

McDonald's, only because of chicken Selects! 12-piece chicken Fries King Size value Meal is my favorite fast food meal! From burger king!

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:

McDonald's cause its some good shit but i rather go with burger king but yea i rather pic that cause wendys has been causeing me many problems i fukin hate wendys

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
I only like Wendy's bc of their crispy chicken nuggets (5 piece) for 99 cents, which I can eat like 6 orders of if I felt like it! Same with the chocoloate frosty! Holy s*** if you haven't had one of those, you need to try it!

I only like McDonald's for their fries, especially if they don't over salt them, which is what they mostly do, so it's a turn off. BUT! I can't get enough of their ICED COFFEE! Seriously, it's the only thinkg I could get consistently from McD's, and I wasn't a big coffee drinker before. Just make sure to get the regular flavor which seems to be the most consistent, and always stir it when you get it, because the syrup (sugar) is always chillin' at the bottom.

Yeah, I voted for Wendy's, but the iced coffee at McD's is irresistible :D

Stream:

DM Penrod

Sergeant
Hah! McyD's for sure, give me some chicken nuggets and a double cheeseburger please :dance9bh:

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
rofl. who would ever chose wendys over McyDs???

i mean cmon..Wendys is nmber 3 to bk nd McD;s,,

we all no dat., and as my brother points out, their mascot is a ginger, so. McD's ftfw

Stream:

DM mrwonton69

2nd Lieutenant
hahhaah true micky d's all day

ever try the double Big Mac? got it in cali was the best burger i ever ate:thumbup(1):

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
micky ds fries are da best fries and big macs and milkshakes