lordlander's facebook has been hacked HELP

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Alright so I was having an argument with this kid, when he got pissed off last night and he fucked took my account. I know it was him because I was on skype, and my friend said "Dude, tommy just posted on liam's status and said that he has your account! your fucked" So, how do I get it back?

From what I hear, this kid basically goes home from school and goes on 4chan all day. I think I might kick his ass. I'm not a fighter, but from what I hear, this kid is a huge bitch. What do you think?

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
wow.. just fuking get ur friends and beat his ass so bad i swear if this happend to me id fuk that kid up so bad

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
or make a new account, with a hot girl flirt with him meet up qith him then BAM destroy his face :)

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
how about you just report it to facebook and they will give your account back. They can also trace the IP's of the people on an account which you can threaten the kid with saying that facebook ip tracks and he probably will be scared and give your account back and then you change password every day for 2 weeks

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
call facebook get it account back, go fuck this kids mother beat him up and tell him about it

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
i just tried viewing ur accoutn and it seems it was deleted soo fb can get it back tho

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Alright so I was having an argument with this kid, when he got pissed off last night and he fucked took my account. I know it was him because I was on skype, and my friend said "Dude, tommy just posted on liam's status and said that he has your account! your fucked" So, how do I get it back?

From what I hear, this kid basically goes home from school and goes on 4chan all day. I think I might kick his ass. I'm not a fighter, but from what I hear, this kid is a huge bitch. What do you think?
Fighting never solves anything...especially if its because of a facebook account...

Just make a new wun

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Dont fight the kid if he jus hacked it, now if he tlkn shit beat his ass. But you can just make a new FB account and tell your friends wat had happened to ur old account.

Stream:

Has FB been notified about the breech? Cause you are no longer on my friends list, nor can I find you in search.... Hopefully this all gets strightned out for you. And in the mean time beat that chode of a fuck face, kick his dog, and slapp his mother for making that horrible mistake!

Stream:

DM Vicious

PSN = TheVicious-
Founding Member
samething happened to me someone changed my email and fb account passwords so i just used my 2nd email to get my main emails pass then switch the FB password. but i don tkno whow to contact FB to like report or who ever did it

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Has FB been notified about the breech? Cause you are no longer on my friends list, nor can I find you in search.... Hopefully this all gets strightned out for you. And in the mean time beat that chode of a fuck face, kick his dog, and slapp his mother for making that horrible mistake!
I kind of lawl'd when i read this. I always thought of you as a pacifist.