Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Since my harddrive is shit, I can't play. Already been banned once

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
Well this weekend I will be going to pre releases for MagicTheGathering. so I will not be able to play League this weekend.

Stream:

ZeroSF

ScarletBlade Master
Founder
Yea I read that... unfortunatly it is the same time. I will get about 4 hours of sleep today before the tournament and then I may have alittle time to play sunday morning. Specified time is unkown because the first one lasted 5 hours. They can last longer when their are more people. I have 4 more to go to from now till sunday. But we will see I will try my best to get on.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
I play this game on rare occasions now, I play Guild Wars 2 and COD more

Stream:

‡₲ᵾ∆₪∆Ⱨ₳₭

SnipaMasta/D MiiNd M
i kinda strayed away from Guild Wars 2. Became too repetitive and i guess i hit 80 too early, so i there were not that many things to run. Only other 80's at the time were my guild leader, my friend and my brother. But i haven't tried that one thing they released. I think it was called fractals. Been playing BO2 on pc. Kinda waiting to see if they ever find a exploit for whatever firmware my ps3 is in. haven't touched that thing since the day before the prelaunch of guild wars 2. If anyone plays BO2 on steam, hit me up. I am IguanaHAK on there as well.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
BUMP

its summer.... I get on pretty much at 9 pm est. I play for like an hour or two everyday. Same name K1NG3R

If you don't have this game, its f2p, i can teach the ropes. I'm only making this announcement because i need someone to play with. Unlike CoD where everyone is like "okay your good, lets party up and play" this game is more like "I'm inconsistent/ not really feeling another game sry" ; it's hard to make friends at my under 30 lifestyle.