Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Console: Headset:
You said the DLC is nice, did you buy one of the weapon/armor packs? And what faction quests are you doing? I joined the house of ballads and the Ysa mage faction so I have their quests to do too. Might join the Travelers if it's not detrimental to your character or story in any way but idk about the Warsworn. Not really the mercenary type, but if you get cool stuff....

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I've downloaded the rogue pack and the sherparms mass effect 3 gear. very nice looking and is great.

I am The King of the House of Ballads I am a pledgesheild to the Warsworn I've defeated the Neskaru and am a feirce rival of the Tuatha.

I havnt done the Travelers much because they told me to pray and I said eff that.

Im working on the warsworn now. Its always interesting and entertaining.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
im no boss yet i just kinda started im more of a magic guy sorcery?? i stick with staffs and chakrams (speelin??) and i do daggers for secondary

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Yeah the mage spells and sorcery is very visually pleasing. I never really messed with it much but I plan to.

I do daggers/long bow. I specialize in poision and I have Alchemy maxed out and I am constnatly carrion poision/fire/frost/prot/resistance potion so I just rock shit.

Keep playing and tell us what you come across!

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
alright i will if only this shit was online multiplayer shiiiittttttttt i wud b on this instead like every day lmao (real Talk) and yea i got really hooked on stealing i started doing it a few days ago and im just constatly stealing stuff lmao im not that far yet ill update by mondya or sunday what ive done

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
If this game had multiplayer I'd throw it in the trash.

Why cant kids just sit down and enjoy a nice single player RPG...

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I think he means multiplayer in the effect of it would be cool to do quests with friends etc.

I wish skyrim has Co-op woulda been bad ass.

Borderlands 2. :D

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Well when you learn the game and get into sagecraft and alch and all the other stuff you can make yourself indestructible.

But yeah, maybe if it were DLC and kept it seperate from your single player experience, then yeah I'd definitly roll a mage.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
HOLY SHIT. I just found out that this game was created by Curt Schilling. Too bad he's bankrupt cuz of this game.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
95 hours in, I think I'm coming on somewhere halfway along the story line, just entered the first region across the channel. I've barely explored the desert (Detyre), just hauled butt straight to Adessa to finish the Travelers and one of the main quests. I'm Archsage, freed the Travelers, and King of Ballads with my queen whom I spared from deservable death for obvious reasons :BouncingBetty:. I have played this game more so far than I have any other console game, with the exception of previous CoD MPs. Still have a long way to go too.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Hahhaha you spared her? I killed that bitch cold blooded.

Great bump because this game is awesome

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
10 months and 150 total hours later I just now finally finished this game haha. Credits are still freshly rolling as I'm typing this. It was a lot of fun. Really wish the studio didn't go bankrupt cuz I would love to play a sequel. I would like to thank Nick for introducing me to this game and my in-game sultry babe Alyn Shir for staying with me all the way up to the final battle. It was a pleasure.