Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Hey dudes Im just wondering did anybody other than me and the people I told to actually buy this game.

Because if you didn't and your have your balls they shall be removed.

This game is flipping awesome. Its the craziest RPG I've ever played and the most combat-intensive RPG in the world right now.

The graphics make you feel like your watching Avatar (if you have the right tv which I don't) it just looks amazing.

This game is pretty much a mix between Skyrim, World of Warcraft and Devil May Cry. Yeah I say Devil May Cry.

I promise you go out and try this game and you will love it!

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
At least you could have posted a video

[youtube]lDSsgkKDdSg[/youtube]

Saw this game a while back. The graphics are epic, but the game play just isn't my thang.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Ive heard great things about this game. Idk tho, pc just isn't my thing.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD OF THIS GAME UNTIL NOW? Just watched the IGN video review on it thanks to this thread, it looks like it could be amazing. Wish someone would have told me about this, Fallout, Fable, Dragon Age, Skyrim, etc are probably my favorite types of games, even over FPS. I just dusted off and started playing Dragon Age II again last night because I felt like playing a good Action RPG and I never completely finished it. This new game came out a month and a half ago, I've lost so much gaming time with it already =(

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
You guys are going to love it. Its one of the few games that actually made me say "OH SHIT DID YOU SEE THAT!!!!"

But after talking with some friends its more of a cross between:

Fable
Fallout
Dragon Age
Assassins Creed
Devil May Cry
Skyrim
World of Warcraft
Cocaine

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Also the reason why you have not heard about it is EA is REALLY REALLY BAD at publicity. This game deserves awards and I've never seen a commercial for it.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
But after talking with some friends its more of a cross between:

Fallout
Assassins Creed
Skyrim
World of Warcraft
Cocaine
With the exceptions of WoW, this game seems ridic. TO THE PIRATE BAY I GO.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
It's on 360, PoS3, and PC Dumb Hick. Game is crazy, I'm 36 hours in and I haven't even made it out of the first region of the map yet (There are 5 regions). 99.9% of the time game is smooth as hell, smoothest huge sandbox rpg game out there. Graphics are GREAT, combat is the best out there for action rpg, load screens are fast (10 seconds or less) story seems interesting though I'm not very far into the main story line yet, been doing side quests and exploring like mad. Only complaint if I had to have one is that the draw distance isn't that far, you can see textures pop in as you go, though it's not as bad as it sounds. I don't mind that at all considering how smooth it is. I'd rather have great and smooth gameplay over epic graphics and texture and glitchy gameplay. This game is like Fable on steroids, lovin' it so far. Like Nick said, there have been a few times where I have seen an outstanding scenery and was just like "wow, I know this is just a fantasy video game, but that is freakin' BEAUTIFUL". Such a good game. Runs perfect, fluid, graphics are extremely well done, I honestly have no clue how they made the graphics so good in a game that's only 6GB. If you loved Fable you're probably gonna love this. It's a keeper.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
There is no way the game is 45 hours long. Maybe if you follow JUST the main story line...maybe.

Im really glad you like it Jesse the DLC is nice too what did you roll what you got going on? I rolled a rogue and I love the assassinations its so sick.

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Ya I'm mostly a rogue type too, have high finesse points with precise weaponry I & II for daggers and faeblades maxed out, and my dagger mastery is maxed out as high as possible. I have Shadow Flare, Envenomed Edge, and Storm Bolt maxed out and I'm working on getting Quake and Lunge maxed now, those are the 4 magic abilities I have mapped and use constantly.

I mainly use Shine and Shadow as my primary weapons and alternate between bows and chakrams as my secondary. The assassinations are pretty cool I agree, I've noticed quite a few different animations for different enemies. I can kill one of those rune troll things instantly with an assassination which is sweet.

I'm 42 hours in now and I've only just left the first region, Dalentarth, and started to explore the Plains of Erathell and I still have quests to finish and caves and areas to explore back in the first region lol, even my main quest still hasn't left Dalentarth yet. I'm taking my time trying not to miss anything. It's almost overwhelming how big the game is and trying to do everything, it's gonna take me a long time.

What DLC did you buy and what did you get with it? It looks like most of the DLC is weapon packs. As a rule I never buy DLC, except in CoD, don't want to give the companies even more money than I already spent on the game, but if the DLC is really cool I might just splurge on it. I've got 1700MSP I've been hoarding ever since I got XBL lol, so I have points I could spend.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Most DLC is armour and weapon packs. There is new DLC that just game out which is a whole nother quest line...I have not played it.

Me myself I started doing the main quest line...then I got sidetracked and now Im hooked on the Faction quest.