just bought new comp...made right choice?

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
Console: Headset:
*COMP EXPERTS ONLY REPLY PLZ THNK U*

http://www.circuitcity.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4545455&Sku=G180-6710

thats the comp i bought...i was reading reviews about it afterwords and the one main thing thats bothering me is that people are saying there isnt enough power-supply for the computer...so basically my question is can i use this computer for gaming, watching movies, etc...w/out having to buy the damn sufficient power-supply? i mean people are also saying they are running crysis on max settings on that baby w/ no prob and there are other people bithing about there not being enough power supply...so am i ok with this comp, or am i fucked until i buy the power supply?

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
I have the same by luck, I never had any problem with it, but I only use it for about 2-4 hours a day, the card readers on top is really handy

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
I have the same by luck, I never had any problem with it, but I only use it for about 2-4 hours a day, the card readers on top is really handy
well im just concerned cause ive been reading some really bad reviews over it...and the power-supply shit being the top on the list...and vista not being installed correctly o_O...so this comp gonna be aight for gaming right? not gonna fail me out of the blue?

Stream:

well every computer has its problems. mine is having problems where my adminstrator cant even look at files and open them when its the only administrator account there. but from what im reading it should work depending upon what games you want to play. COD4 for computer my goodness my computer can barely play that but its possible. yours would probably have a better time playing it and not have too many problems. If you have any specific games that you are talking about i can find out and have a better response. but it should be good.

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
well every computer has its problems. mine is having problems where my adminstrator cant even look at files and open them when its the only administrator account there. but from what im reading it should work depending upon what games you want to play. COD4 for computer my goodness my computer can barely play that but its possible. yours would probably have a better time playing it and not have too many problems. If you have any specific games that you are talking about i can find out and have a better response. but it should be good.
hmmm well i plan on playing games like assasins creed 2, left 4 dead 2, maybe star wars, maybe FF14, and for sure ima buy modern warefare 2...so wat u think?

u shoulda bought a mac. hands down
no offense but "I'm a PC"

Maybe he doesn't have that kind of money DUH
yep i dont...only reason i was able to buy this comp b/c it was 400$ off on circuitcity

Also, macs can't play many games, DUH
agreed....

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
yea macs are good for business and music,not anything else duh =p

Stream:

alright well that computer looks good but i need to find the old site i had favorited that told you if your computer was compatible to be able to play certain games give me some time and il find it and post the link here.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
hmmm well i plan on playing games like assasins creed 2, left 4 dead 2, maybe star wars, maybe FF14, and for sure ima buy modern warefare 2...so wat u think?

no offense but "I'm a PC"

yep i dont...only reason i was able to buy this comp b/c it was 400$ off on circuitcity

agreed....
did u get on the commercial?!!

Stream:

well so far i havent been able to find the scanner. pretty much its a scanner that scans your computer parts drivers and all and tells you if you are able to play the game or not still looking but no luck. my user i cant use has it in favorites but i cant open files in those users so i have to re look for it. and getting the files from those users isnt working either because somethings messed up for me. but il keep looking and keep you updated.

Stream:

x_-Noctis-_X

Colonel
well so far i havent been able to find the scanner. pretty much its a scanner that scans your computer parts drivers and all and tells you if you are able to play the game or not still looking but no luck. my user i cant use has it in favorites but i cant open files in those users so i have to re look for it. and getting the files from those users isnt working either because somethings messed up for me. but il keep looking and keep you updated.
aight thnx for your help.