Just another day...

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Just another day? you tell me.

Okay, so a few days ago when my friends got a bus back from school, just another normal day

UNTIL..

a bunch of upper year guys from a different school asks what phone my friend has.

so my other friend says "he hasnt got one with him"

and the other dumbass says "blackberry"

so the motherfuckers asks for him to give them his phone

the dumbass friend of mine says "no im not giving you my phone" bravely.
So after that shit they hurriedly tried to run out the bus but the guy who announced his phone weren't so lucky.

they pulled him and slammed him to the floor and took his phone.
at this time the bus was isolated on the upper deck and the driver did NOT give a shit.
but one person from the lower deck did the right thing and reported the delinquents to the police.

the following day they caught the bastards but my friend havent got his phone back from the cops yet.

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
well i remeber when my phone got took i was in PE and i went to change when i got back my phone was gone...i knew who took it he gave it to 1 of his m8s after i find out i got it back

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Wat the fuck.Driver didnt give a shit? Shame on him T_T.Thats fucked dude.Hope he's on good condition after he got slammed <_< and why would they do that only for a god damn phone <_<.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
if that happened to me theyd be sorry, im not trying to be a bad ass or anything, but if i knew who they were and where to find them they be in deep shit because alota people have my back.

it sux ass tho wen u dnt know who took it and u dnt know where to look......

how come u guys didnt help ur friend out??..........................

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
if that happened to me theyd be sorry, im not trying to be a bad ass or anything, but if i knew who they were and where to find them they be in deep shit because alota people have my back.

it sux ass tho wen u dnt know who took it and u dnt know where to look......

how come u guys didnt help ur friend out??..........................

I wasnt, they just told me the story.

And if they did, then hey wouldve gotten more than a lost phone since it was about 16-18 year old guys and they were a group and my friends were just 3 and 12-14 year olds.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
lol the lucky thing is; i am the upper student mwuahahaahha im the oldest so if some1 give me shit ill stand up to them :D jst ignore em and dont say ewt; works everytime :D

Stream:

A

assmuncher penis toucher

I woulda beat they ass, the 1st thing my parents told me when i starting growing up was stick up for yourself, amen.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
sucks to be a freshman in high school i guess....luckily upper class students didnt mess with me when i was a freshman