im fully back.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
well like the title states im back able to play online fully. all the stressful shit is over. so add me psn tstreets513 and DM_T-Streets513

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
i thought the title said "im fully black" lol oh well, nice to see you are back dude

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
yup custody shit finally over and just been working. so team wise wtf is DM doing lol

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I am just going to say that you have posted one of these threads about every 2-3 months for like 8 months. Is this actually going to stick? Or what.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
yes im back as in can play. b4 cudnt with everything that was going on the last 2 months.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
yeah so PS wise what ppl doing waiting til blops 2 to start a team again.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
well that puts me outta it cuz blops I play better in my sleep. . . meaning I suck compared to other shooters in competitive playing lol

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
well that puts me outta it cuz blops I play better in my sleep. . . meaning I suck compared to other shooters in competitive playing lol
Every1 sucks at one point. You gotta just put in the proper practice (not time, but literally practice the right things) and you'll pick up on things. Glad everything is settled with you dude

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
Every1 sucks at one point. You gotta just put in the proper practice (not time, but literally practice the right things) and you'll pick up on things. Glad everything is settled with you dude
yeah but problems is I don't like to commit to multiple shooters and u played with me b4 I literally just Rambo Jr style run and gun and spray and pray lol

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Glad to see ur able to game again, and that very thing worked out. Hope u rock that DM tag!

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
ok senshi next time im on I will. and yeah sandman me to and I do in every game.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Haven't played CoD in 4 weeks... Good luck with Bo2. The more the merrier.