If you had a COD perk in real life

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
What COD perk would you want if it effected your everyday life?
I would like Marathon pro, I'm a fast runner already, but I'll be able to run for ages and vault over stuff even quicker.
Oh, and inb4 Atv hating on last stand.

Stream:

M

Misery

im already black no need for marathon pro or lightweight pro. no need for ghost because i can't be found in the dark. just give me jugg and i become the HULK.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I know I'll have lightweight pro so I can dolphin dive out the window every day. And Last Stand is gheeeeey.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Martyrdom would be fun, every time you got into a fight, let your self go down, then get the fuck outta there! xD

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Hardened Pro. It'd be nice if I could penetrate objects deeper.

Stream:

DM Razor_Bladez

Mr. Big Dick
Considering I don't need to go deeper.. I would have SOH pro so I could reload faster ( you know what I mean)

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Flak Jacket Pro, So if I ever ran into an explosion I could survive it and walk through fire like it's all good.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
steady aim pro so i can increase my accuracy in pissing and cumming :p

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
i wud bo between second chance, lightweight, and flak jacket becuase second chance prtty much another life lightweight i wud jump out of shit and i wud live and i wud alwasy feel light no matter the weight and flak jacket cmon who doesnt want to run around fire and not get burned and live from explosions to the face