I wanna Join DM again in RR

Stream:

D

Drator98

I wanna jn dm again. can u give me one last chance just one more chance Bat. The other ppl like had 6 chance :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Console: Headset:
age doenst matter. u had better have a good excuss 4 wanting to comback after u left. the rr team is to b much more strict about ppl leaving the team and coming back

as in they will not allow ppl back in after they quit anymore

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I wanna jn dm again. can u give me one last chance just one more chance Bat. The other ppl like had 6 chance :cry::cry::cry::cry:

No chance in hell man...:D...Once you quit you are gone forever now...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Lolz don't think we r being harsh drator,jus ur timing and our loyalty that counts.enuff people had quit,so NO WAY

Stream:

DM CrazyClutch916

2nd Lieutenant
Eh, dont try to get back drator...i tried so many times, for ONE person to ruin everything...no matter what other people said..

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
dude drator we let u in again like 3x. we dont want members who think they can just quit whenever the fuck they want. thats why nathan and messi will never join again.

loyal or don't be DM. the end.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Uhhh what happened to the 14 and older policy Royal created back before all you new DM's were here? I'm pretty sure it's still in affect if i'm correct.